💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

bionic
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Or at least let us travel to Hoenn's Battle Frontier. 

Not going to happen.

buy bionic

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
31 minutes ago, bionic said:

Not going to happen.

lkmkh0R.jpg

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

I really do hope the theory about Gold & Silver being Sun & Moon's parallel is true so Kalos will make a return. It didnt get the treatment it deserves. The bland colors, crappy rivals, the many holes left in the lore after the Team Flare incident. GameFreak treated X & Y merely an experiment for its their first fully 3D entry in the core series, and IMO, just a glimpse of what Sun & Moon might bring to the table. ORAS was the polished X & Y as it was prepared with a lot of stuff for us to toy with. I have no complaints tho. Its my favorite region afterall. Despite the absence of the Battle Frontier (which I admit that its right that way), it was handled much better than X & Y. You could call ORAS a distraction from it's follow-ups. 

I will be VERY disappointed if Perfect Zygarde is going to be anime-exclusive only. The Hoenn Battle Frontier is pretty likely tho. Either it might take place in Hoenn, or Alola. Im fine eitherway. 

Me too. Those theories about them being parallel is making me weak and excited. I hope it's true. I actually like the graphics for X & Y more than ORANUS, sorry not sorry. I mean they kind of tease the BF with the sign in the Battle Resort, so praying they'll actually give us a Battle Froniter (don't mind a brand new one either). 

Yes. I want to catch myself a Perfect Zygod as well. He looks so cool and I love learning the timeline/history of Pokemon. I'm such a geek when it comes to Pokemon. Aloha being connected to HOenn or Godlos will be ***flawless. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Lagg
17 hours ago, Prismatic said:

lkmkh0R.jpg

Me too. Those theories about them being parallel is making me weak and excited. I hope it's true. I actually like the graphics for X & Y more than ORANUS, sorry not sorry. I mean they kind of tease the BF with the sign in the Battle Resort, so praying they'll actually give us a Battle Froniter (don't mind a brand new one either). 

Yes. I want to catch myself a Perfect Zygod as well. He looks so cool and I love learning the timeline/history of Pokemon. I'm such a geek when it comes to Pokemon. Aloha being connected to HOenn or Godlos will be ***flawless. 

I'm a geek myself with Pokémon too. I love exploring different subjects outside the casual and meta gameplay. Speaking of which, I wonder what Alola's thematic motif will be. We had genetics for Kanto, tradition for Johto, nature for Hoenn, creation for Sinnoh, opposites for Unova, and beauty for Kalos. We never expect the theme would come off solely from their titles (expect BW). We cant quickly assume its about day and night cycle either. I do have a theory regarding the legendaries though. In the trailer, it was revealed that they have their very own sanctuary with the sun and moon symbols on both sides. The sun and the moon are both subjects of worship, and many religion depict them as Gods. I noticed that the Alola region and the people seems to be ethnic and from what I know, it's their beliefs that defines their ethnicity. Maybe there are two types of tribes in Alola who believe in two different Gods, and the lore could involve about a possible dispute between them. It's kind of like Black & White which teaches us not to see things black and white, but this time putting both subjects together as one. So I'm guessing the theme could be about equality.

Sorry for the sudden stretch, but people rarely talk about this and I coulndt find anything in google so I made my own theory instead :laughga: 

Off topic:

I'm slowly leaning towards Team Popplio. Help :air: 

Prismatic
9 hours ago, Foxy said:

I'm a geek myself with Pokémon too. I love exploring different subjects outside the casual and meta gameplay. Speaking of which, I wonder what Alola's thematic motif will be. We had genetics for Kanto, tradition for Johto, nature for Hoenn, creation for Sinnoh, opposites for Unova, and beauty for Kalos. We never expect the theme would come off solely from their titles (expect BW). We cant quickly assume its about day and night cycle either. I do have a theory regarding the legendaries though. In the trailer, it was revealed that they have their very own sanctuary with the sun and moon symbols on both sides. The sun and the moon are both subjects of worship, and many religion depict them as Gods. I noticed that the Alola region and the people seems to be ethnic and from what I know, it's their beliefs that defines their ethnicity. Maybe there are two types of tribes in Alola who believe in two different Gods, and the lore could involve about a possible dispute between them. It's kind of like Black & White which teaches us not to see things black and white, but this time putting both subjects together as one. So I'm guessing the theme could be about equality.

Sorry for the sudden stretch, but people rarely talk about this and I coulndt find anything in google so I made my own theory instead :laughga: 

Off topic:

I'm slowly leaning towards Team Popplio. Help :air: 

Not you making BW sounding actually cool and I am loving your theory. 

I hope the theme will be dark and emotional, but from the legendaries alone, I feel like it'll be something light, like the villians trying to stop the sun/moon from rising and wnats enteral sunlight or darkness. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Lagg
2 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Not you making BW sounding actually cool and I am loving your theory. 

I hope the theme will be dark and emotional, but from the legendaries alone, I feel like it'll be something light, like the villians trying to stop the sun/moon from rising and wnats enteral sunlight or darkness. 

I think it'll be much more than that. The Sun and the Moon are huge, and considering that both objects affect an entire planet, it's safe to say that this theme would be stepping on a much bigger platform and delve more into the nature of philosophy. I think this time they'll dig deeper like they did with the already complex Truth vs Ideals thing with BW. On regards to what I said, I think "equality" being the name of the theme wouldn't cut it, in fact, I think it's just a subset of it's core. I'm just not sure how to name it yet. I'm not even certain what the new legendaries embody, but if its philosophy (or GameFreak tbh :neyde:) we're talking about, they might be the manifestation of light and darkness or something that tackles balance. 

Sizzily

Hey, so I know nothing about Pokemon but I'm interested to get more into it. What would y'all suggest as a good starting point?

One Banned Boi

Lagg
37 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Hey, so I know nothing about Pokemon but I'm interested to get more into it. What would y'all suggest as a good starting point?

Trust me, you'll get more into the franchise with the games more than the anime. Start with Generation III. Download a gba emulator like Visual Boy Advance (you can google how these work) and play these games on your pc: Pokemon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen. Then download a DS Emulator like Desmume for Generation IV & V and play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White, and Black2/White2 (dont play this unless you finish its previous versions) 

I know Generation VI, most specifically X & Y are very beginner friendly, but I dont want you to go buying a 3DS and a compatible Pokemon game then it turns out that it really just isnt your thing. And I'm very aware that Generation III is too overwhelming for a beginner because of too much content, but thats basically where I started myself 11 years ago, so I guess its cool. 

Sizzily
51 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Trust me, you'll get more into the franchise with the games more than the anime. Start with Generation III. Download a gba emulator like Visual Boy Advance (you can google how these work) and play these games on your pc: Pokemon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen. Then download a DS Emulator like Desmume for Generation IV & V and play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White, and Black2/White2 (dont play this unless you finish its previous versions) 

I know Generation VI, most specifically X & Y are very beginner friendly, but I dont want you to go buying a 3DS and a compatible Pokemon game then it turns out that it really just isnt your thing. And I'm very aware that Generation III is too overwhelming for a beginner because of too much content, but thats basically where I started myself 11 years ago, so I guess its cool. 

Thank you!

One Banned Boi

DiegoMonster

New pokemon seen in CoroCoro overworld of S&M 

New-Pokemon-CoroCoro-Trailer.jpg

At the left, right in front of the kid...

Probably the normal type pokemon of gen VII?

RAMROD

Dog pokemon, as we speculated out on other thread :D

IDK, it could also be unplayabke sprite, will have to wait and see

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Noah

Do you think there will be a 'Pokémon Diamond/Pearl' remake coming out this year?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

bionic
Just now, Noahhh said:

Do you think there will be a 'Pokémon Diamond/Pearl' remake coming out this year?

Probably in 2 years. With S&M coming out this year there is no chance. I dont think 2017 will see it either

buy bionic

Noah
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Probably in 2 years. With S&M coming out this year there is no chance. I dont think 2017 will see it either

D&P was the first Pokémon Game I bought at the Store the day it came out, would be a ton of nostalgia

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lagg
7 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

D&P was the first Pokémon Game I bought at the Store the day it came out, would be a ton of nostalgia

I miss Sinnoh so much. I wanna go through the whole thing again, but the game's battle pace is sooo slow. 

Noah
8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I miss Sinnoh so much. I wanna go through the whole thing again, but the game's battle pace is sooo slow. 

Yup!

24 minutes ago, bionic said:

I also did some research, Nintendo often uses the Remakes to promote their new console, meaning that they'd most likely play out this Generation (maybe with a Part 2 like they did with B&W), and then in 2018 bring out their new console. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived