đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Have you read the Jurassic Park book?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I've never read the book but after reading your recommendation I definitely will add it to my list. Another poster mentioned Arthur C Clarke above. He writes the best science fiction. :tony:

Eddie

My aunt bought it to me when I was like 15, it was in english, so I could practice it...but I got bored and frustrated because it had too many scientific words for someone that doesn't speak english :duck: so I shelved it. And now you make me realise I have it and I think I can understand more, hopefully :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

My aunt bought it to me when I was like 15, it was in english, so I could practice it...but I got bored and frustrated because it had too many scientific words for someone that doesn't speak english :duck: so I shelved it. And now you make me realise I have it and I think I can understand more, hopefully :ladyhaha:

yeah, Malcom has a lot of moments where he explains his mathmatical theories and i'm looking at the book like "...wat" but i just gloss over it and get back into the story

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eddie
Just now, ryanripley said:

yeah, Malcom has a lot of moments where he explains his mathmatical theories and i'm looking at the book like "...wat" but i just gloss over it and get back into the story

Now imagine that but with someone that doesn't speak english and it's a lazy ass teenager :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

GypsyBabe

Yes!! The book is amazing :firega:

⚯͛

Tomiel25
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i am yet to read a King novel but i have It on my kindle ready :lolly: 

Dream catcher, it, and different seasons are crazy or sometimes odd, but i love them, cuz they make me cry a lot.

Carrie, misery, doctor sleep, etc... Are a ride :lolly:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I didn't understand the sciencey parts either but it was because I was probably like 10 or 11 when I read it, so I just skipped over them. I understand it easily now haha. 

I've read the sequel too. Can't remember much about it though except it had 2 kids as stowaways instead of 1 in the movie and there was no San Diego scene. 

GypsyBabe
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i am yet to read a King novel but i have It on my kindle ready :lolly: 

You havent read a King novel yet!? :cryga: You are in for a treat. 

Unless you read Pet Sematary...in which case your soul will be crushed and you will probably feel like you will never experience happiness again. :icega:

⚯͛

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I didn't understand the sciencey parts either but it was because I was probably like 10 or 11 when I read it, so I just skipped over them. I understand it easily now haha. 

I've read the sequel too. Can't remember much about it though except it had 2 kids as stowaways instead of 1 in the movie and there was no San Diego scene. 

and the opening for the second movie is the opening for the first book :duck: shooketh

i'm very excited to read the lost world, i used to not care about the movie as a kid but i watched some videos recently about the butterfly effect within the movie and stuff and now i enjoy it a lot more as a sequel now that i understand the drama of the island being used to grow dinos etc blah blah

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived