Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

GaGaHeartbeat

Gonna buy the book but I can't go to signing :( I live in Germany :emo:

I'M SO JEALOUS ON YOU NYC MONSTERS :taylor:

What if I have school on the pre-order day? :( My school ends at 3:30 pm and if I go there by then will I still have the chance to pre-order the book? :(

skip class :ph34r:

i will do the same lol can you drag 2 friends along? lol =]

I was kidding. I doubt I could drag even one person along. Nobody I know likes Gaga (or stands in line for stuff, for that matter).

I get the feeling that people are gonna be camped out overnight at the museum.

Edited by asdfierie

rebornrocks

I live in NYC, but I probably won't be able to go. Even if I do go, I'll probably be too late, and there won't be anymore pre-orders available, and I'll be on the train crying while I get back home to go to school late. Just like on the BTW album release date.

I really want to go but I start working at 10 AM Tuesday. So yeah I won't get a book to get into the signing.

If anyone has friends that aren't doing anything and you're going to get books, I'll pay you for it, I need to get into this!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

sucks that I'm too broke to buy the book. aside from that I could probably sneak on a subway and run around the block to see her.

KrisFromMars

i want to skip class (college). and wait in line. but i know the line is going to be insane :sick: i might as well just go to class :(

5yzsd4.gif

guys how long do you think the line will be.

DancelnTheDark

i want to skip class (college). and wait in line. but i know the line is going to be insane :sick: i might as well just go to class :(

5yzsd4.gif

guys how long do you think the line will be.

Prob like the NYC cd signing, if not more

KrisFromMars

Prob like the NYC cd signing, if not more

im sorry i just moved to nyc. about how many ppl were inline for the BTW signing :confused: