💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4

munty hunty

Featured Posts

munty hunty

Okay, so I know the sims isn't that exciting of a video game for some people, but I think this is the right place to post topics about it. I'm pretty sure my friend bought me the sims 4 for christmas during the black friday sale. I haven't played it for myself yet (she said I'm not allowed to open it until Christmas) but I'd just like to know how you feel about it. Is it a good game and is it worth my time? Also, what's your favorite version of the Sims? 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Spoiler

The Sims always reminds me of this thread :/:

free my mind

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

3rd is the best one, 4 is good too but the fanbase was used to get a better game with every release

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

tomsches

Sims 4 is basically Sims 3 without all the Features that made Sims 3 so brilliant

Anderson123

I've been a fan of The Sims since 2000. TS and TS2 were big big part of my childhood so I love those games. I was also very happy when TS3 came out but I went to college so I missed some of the EPs but I later installed everything and played.

As for The Sims 4, I absolutely loved it at first unlike so many people who kept trashing it for lacking a bunch of key features. Sure, I got a little disappointed after playing for some time back then but I've installed packs and they've added new stuff and it's worth it right now. It is a fun game and you should try getting at least these packs:

Must have EPs: Cats & Dogs, City Living and maybe Get Together.

Must have GPs: Parenthood and maybe Vampires & Dine Out.

Randomperson

I like the game, buts it's no where near as good as the sims 3. With a couple of mods and cc the game will be a lot more interesting. Sims 3 is definitely a lot more fun, mine gets stuck loading right before the green bar gets to the end so now I'm stuck with the sims 4:saladga:

holy scheisse

Sims 3. The open world is enough. So many more details on the Sims 3. And the interface menus were not oversimplified, they had depth and complexity to them. Better worthwhile expansions too 

highlikegaga

I play The Sims 3 to this day. I have the physical copy and everything.:flutter:

TS4 was a nice addition to the sims family, but i played it for a little while. I always go back to TS3 since it's a better game in my opinion. But everything sims is good, so have fun sis.:hug:

Such a nice present from your friends. Not like mine who almost never get me sh-t:green:

AnnTakamaki

The best one is Sims 2 for me. i still having so much fun with it even the graphic is outdated so much stuff to do if you have all the expansion packs, i have many custom content in my pc too. Sims 3 is ok but it got many glitches, & i hate the rabit holes :saladga:. Sims 4 is not as much fun as 2 & 3 for me 

3 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

The best one is Sims 2 for me. i still having so much fun with it even the graphic is outdated so much stuff to do if you have all the expansion packs, i have many custom content in my pc too. Sims 3 is ok but it got many glitches, & i hate the rabit holes :saladga:. Sims 4 is not as much fun as 2 & 3 for me 

I completely agree with this. :applause:

I own every Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4 expansion and stuff pack. I used to play The Sims non-stop but ever since The Sims 4 came out, my interest has been slowly disappearing. I'll have to wait and see what The Sims 5 will offer (if there will even be one) before I decide if I want to continue investing time and money in this franchise or not.

HauntingHollow

The Sims 3 is the best, besides the shitty graphics and a limited character creator :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

munty hunty
8 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Such a nice present from your friends. Not like mine who almost never get me sh-t:green:

I feel bad that I might not be able to get her a gift bc I'm a broke b :sweat: but she'll understand

free my mind

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, Justo said:

I completely agree with this. :applause:

I own every Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4 expansion and stuff pack. I used to play The Sims non-stop but ever since The Sims 4 came out, my interest has been slowly disappearing. I'll have to wait and see what The Sims 5 will offer (if there will even be one) before I decide if I want to continue investing time and money in this franchise or not.

i brought Sims 2 all in one but torrent 4 :selena: it's just ridiculous expensive.

OT: if this is your first sims experience then i think it will be good hope you enjoy it 

GypsyBabe

Everyone, including myself was obsessed with Sims when it came out. I honestly forgot about it. This thread is making me want to play again. :rockstar:

⚯͛

munty hunty
3 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

OT: if this is your first sims experience then i think it will be good hope you enjoy it

Thank you <3 I hope so

free my mind

Gagadonna

Been a fan since the beginning, but I was heavily disappointed by the fourth one. The best was definitely the second game and all its expansions. That game was groundbreaking at that time and so fascinating. Sims 3 was great too, but lost its charisma I think. 

Still waiting for The Sims Online :hor:

Archived