💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

I got the mail about expiring points too :duck: Maybe they’re trying to make everyone use theirs up before they introduce something different? :huh:

1 hour ago, River said:

The media did a mess with the info about the VC..

There will be a new VC, with a different name and new features.. the new unnamed VC will have a leaderboard and online features..

What? Where did you get this from? :omg: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I got the mail about expiring points too :duck: Maybe they’re trying to make everyone use theirs up before they introduce something different? :huh:

Read it carefully :staymad:

“no plans to bring classic games together under the Virtual Console banner as has been done on other Nintendo systems.”

and they are brining NES games for the online service subscribers.. it means a new platform with leaderboard and online features like PvP :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LADYGAGASHOOCK
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Maybe because Nintendo Labo didn’t sell:stalkga:

Labo is a bit overpriced:ladyhaha: I mean what do you choose? A few boxes and a weak software for 60$ or three boxes+ pizza for 25?:derpga:

:poot:

PrinceOfTheStorm

OH WOW! :udidnt:

They datamined the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. :air:

And wow that’s a lot! Even the new promised Story Content is being leaked. :reductive:

I’m not posting things here but oh wow I wanna buy it now. :selena:

Plus I have a few things left in school (finals) and state testing but then I’m done and I’ll be way more active with you guys. :classy:

signing out

Haroon
9 hours ago, River said:

Read it carefully :staymad:

“no plans to bring classic games together under the Virtual Console banner as has been done on other Nintendo systems.”

and they are brining NES games for the online service subscribers.. it means a new platform with leaderboard and online features like PvP :)

I'm still confused :duck:

9 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Maybe because Nintendo Labo didn’t sell:stalkga:

Labo is a bit overpriced:ladyhaha: I mean what do you choose? A few boxes and a weak software for 60$ or three boxes+ pizza for 25?:derpga:

:poot:

I think it is a bit overpriced but I do think it's worth the price of a normal game, maybe a tiny bit more for the robot kit. You're paying for the innovation behind what they're doing with the cardboard and it gets pretty complex and creative :flutter:

River
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think it is a bit overpriced but I do think it's worth the price of a normal game, maybe a tiny bit more for the robot kit. You're paying for the innovation behind what they're doing with the cardboard and it gets pretty complex and creative :flutter:

There will be a new thing instead of the VC... they are aiming to more online gaming with the oldies and VC can't provide it + it's a bit old, so they are renewing this system for the Switch.

This is how we will play the 20 NES games of the online service..

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Ok, fine, I agree:laughga: But don’t you dare take them outside when it’s moist:neyde: or raining, cuz’ you will head head straight to meltdown town if that happens:selena: 

Haroon

They reused an old Shifty Station for the Mikey VS Donnie Splatfest :udidnt:

On 5/12/2018 at 9:08 AM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Ok, fine, I agree:laughga: But don’t you dare take them outside when it’s moist:neyde: or raining, cuz’ you will head head straight to meltdown town if that happens:selena: 

I've never even taken my Switch out of the house :air:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
26 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've never even taken my Switch out of the house :air:

I’m shook and happy for your sake:ohwell: The Switch stand is a bish when traveling:air: 

Haroon
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I’m shook and happy for your sake:ohwell: The Switch stand is a bish when traveling:air: 

I’ve used tabletop mode like once when the TV was in use and me and my nieces were playing Snipper Clips, it wasn’t good :wtfga: Like the Switch’s screen looks so much bigger in all those ads when people are playing it in tabletop mode at parties and stuff :rip: 

Retron

I love that early Switch commercial with all those real life scenarios in which people are playing their Switch. The best is the rooftop party.

A woman playing her Switch hears a ruckus outside. What could it be?

xSIVQk3.gif

Why, it's her friends throwing a trendy rooftop party, and they want her to come over! (Why she didn't get the invite earlier, we'll never know.)

kXiDHMd.gif

She decides to bring her Switch.

cTmth3l.gif

So they all huddle around a Switch... at the rooftop party. How fun!

mfw2UOk.gif

PrinceOfTheStorm

I forgot Hulu was on the Switch. :messga: It’s so handy dandy. :ohwell:

Been rewatching Survivor: Pearl Islands. :huntyga:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 hours ago, Retron said:

I love that early Switch commercial with all those real life scenarios in which people are playing their Switch. The best is the rooftop party.

A woman playing her Switch hears a ruckus outside. What could it be?

xSIVQk3.gif

Why, it's her friends throwing a trendy rooftop party, and they want her to come over! (Why she didn't get the invite earlier, we'll never know.)

kXiDHMd.gif

She decides to bring her Switch.

cTmth3l.gif

So they all huddle around a Switch... at the rooftop party. How fun!

mfw2UOk.gif

The girls face when she receives the joy-con. So confused. It’s like:

”You’re going to be Cappy.”

”:messga:“

signing out

Retron

Nintendo is bringing back the NES classic!

I mean, this is good news, but jeez; make up your mind, Ninty. :messga:

River

There's a sale of You Be Soft games in the eShop, up to 50% discount :D

Archived