💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron

If you started playing Zelda now, you'd not go to sleep for a long time.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
9 minutes ago, Retron said:

LOL this is so true:sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
9 minutes ago, Retron said:

Me for a month. :emma:

Plus I caved in and got Stardew Valley on Switch. Oh boy I hate my time don’t I? :toofunny:

signing out

Haroon
9 hours ago, River said:

Thanks!! :D

ok one question, the seller gave me 6 months warranty but I thought that Nintendo gives a 1 year warranty no??

On the Nintendo site it said something about an extended warranty but I can’t remember :confused: It’s not showing up on mobile anyway :huh: 

4 hours ago, Retron said:

This :rip: My first play sessions of Zelda were sooooo long, and even when I was away from the game I was thinking about the game :giveup: Dreaming about the game :giveup: Wishing I was still playing the game :giveup: 

Retron
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

This :rip: My first play sessions of Zelda were sooooo long, and even when I was away from the game I was thinking about the game :giveup: Dreaming about the game :giveup: Wishing I was still playing the game :giveup: 

I don't binge games much anymore, but damn if I didn't have multiple weekends where I pretty much just played BotW all day... and during the work week thought about playing it all day and started it up as soon as I got home.

Haroon

YAY my NES Classic Mini arrived :woot:  I just couldn't bare to like miss it before it goes extinct :emma: No idea when I'll play it because I've only played the SNES Classic for like 15mins but I do want to clear all of the games on there and the SNES after my Switch games and some 3DS games are completed :toofunny:

jYAj6O9.jpg

33 minutes ago, Retron said:

I don't binge games much anymore, but damn if I didn't have multiple weekends where I pretty much just played BotW all day... and during the work week thought about playing it all day and started it up as soon as I got home.

OMG YES :giveup: I'd get up super early at like 3-4AM and play it until I needed to "wake up" and get ready for the day :laughga:

Retron
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

YAY my NES Classic Mini arrived :woot:  I just couldn't bare to like miss it before it goes extinct :emma: No idea when I'll play it because I've only played the SNES Classic for like 15mins but I do want to clear all of the games on there and the SNES after my Switch games and some 3DS games are completed :toofunny:

He thinks he's gonna clear Zelda II and Ghosts N Goblins.

PkdyVpL.gif

Hehe, congrats! I missed out on getting one. :( 

DiegoMonster

Anyone up for some MK8D later today ? 

I also bought ARMS, I couldn’t resist the discount :toofunny: I’m a mess tho 

River
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

On the Nintendo site it said something about an extended warranty but I can’t remember :confused: It’s not showing up on mobile anyway :huh: 

I didn't sleeeeep!! I was thinking about the games all night and now I'm super tired to play lol

I called Nintendo US, the warranty is 1 year only in the countries where there is a Nintendo facility, so if I had an US or Canadian address I would get a 1 year one..

Retron
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

Sure!

Haroon
4 hours ago, Retron said:

He thinks he's gonna clear Zelda II and Ghosts N Goblins.

PkdyVpL.gif

Hehe, congrats! I missed out on getting one. :( 

Are they difficult or something? :gum: I missed out on it too, I got this on Amazon from a trusted seller and it's new and unopened :yay:

4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I also bought ARMS, I couldn’t resist the discount :toofunny: I’m a mess tho 

Yup sure :woohoo: I'm free now for like 3 hours or after movie night in 6.5-7 hours :rip:

How is ARMS by the way? It looks cool to me but I never got around to actually playing it. I downloaded a demo during their global event thing but missed the actual event so when I loaded up the demo it was already closed and unplayable :flop:

River

What are those free games? worth downloading?

There's pac man multiplayer for example

Haroon

@River Oooh I forgot to ask, what's your Switch friend code? :excited2:

7 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@DiegoMonster @Retron @Haroon Hi, long time no see:nick: Do you guys play now?

I can play in a bit if you want, just want to eat first because it's been too long (few hours :derpga:). If you guys have a set time you want to play just let me know :laughga: 

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DramaMonster @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

Looks like we're playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today :yay: Not sure what time yet but tagging everyone to see if you'd be interested :flutter:

DiegoMonster
15 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Are they difficult or something? :gum: I missed out on it too, I got this on Amazon from a trusted seller and it's new and unopened :yay:

Yup sure :woohoo: I'm free now for like 3 hours or after movie night in 6.5-7 hours :rip:

How is ARMS by the way? It looks cool to me but I never got around to actually playing it. I downloaded a demo during their global event thing but missed the actual event so when I loaded up the demo it was already closed and unplayable :flop:

It’s really cool, it’s more strategic than I thought it would be. Games are not that long (depends on how you play imo) but I’ve only played a couple of online games and I lost hard :toofunny:

it has no campaign or anything related but a lot of different playable modes and lovely characters, you can change their arms to set your strategy (it uses the elemental feature) and each one is unique. 

Only played for like 1 hour but loved it so far :) 

@LADYGAGASHOOCK I’ll be online in like 5 hours from now

Archived