💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

#AntonioRUVIEWS | RuPaul's Drag Race S9E3

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

The 3rd episode of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 is here, and so is Antonio's review of it :sis:

tumblr_om5oldqnhy1rwdw1wo1_540.gif

Since last week's episode wasn't reviewed by me for many reasons, I'd like to first go through it quickly and mention some standout looks, here are some of my favorites:

BEST LOOKS OF EPISODE 2

1- Shea Couleé

tumblr_onshybBhyF1rwdw1wo4_250.gif

2- Trinity Taylor
3- Nina Bonina Brown

-

Runway RuView | Episode 3

The queens were asked to bring their best princess persona to the stage, and they got CREATIVE! Most of them brought THAT to the runway, I'll review my 3 favorite lewks, and my 3... least favorite lewks. Let's go.

Charlie Hides brought THAT to the runway, her gold princess was everything, honestly she looked better than she ever did before in this competition

Spoiler

tumblr_oo2jutTe5T1rwdw1wo2_250.gif

and of course Trinity Taylor slayed another runway, she's slowly climbing up my favorites list. Her Whorella Aquapussy was gag-worthy. She was funny and fierce, hopefully she'll keep up the good work!

Spoiler

tumblr_oo2959OTlC1qlvwnco7_500.gif

Valentina showcased her best runway yet this episode, the pastel colors, the nude lip with the smoky eye, she was giving me Tatianna realness from the neck up honestly but I loved it. The outfit went so well with everything, A++.

Spoiler

tumblr_oo2959OTlC1qlvwnco3_500.gif

Kimora Blac, as she said herself, just looked pretty. Her makeup was flawless and her outfit was average, but she didn't fully commit with the personality, she was just there to look pretty.

Spoiler

tumblr_oo2959OTlC1qlvwnco5_500.gif

Farrah Moan looked HIDEOUS, I love her so it was disappointing seeing... that. The judges were right about one thing: she just wrapped a piece of fabric around herself... And she also wore the bra that Eureka pretty much did for her, did she do anything for herself besides the makeup, this was lazy, hope she delivers next time.

Spoiler

tumblr_oo28yyyB6a1qlvwnco3_400.gif

Princess Disastah, huh? Well there certainly was a disaster, the whole thing honestly. I want to get into Aja's mind and know what she was thinking bringing... that to the runway, a big mess.

Spoiler

tumblr_oo2959OTlC1qlvwnco4_500.gif

Runway Lewks Ranked

1- Charlie Hides

tumblr_oo2zk60ryi1w4m8wqo2_250.gif

2- Trinity Taylor
3- Valentina
4- Peppermint
5- Shea Couleé
6- Nina Bonina Brown
7- Sasha Velour
8- Alexis Michelle
9- Eureka
10- Cynthia Lee Fontaine
11- Kimora Blac
12- Farrah Moan
13- Aja

-

Trinity Taylor ended up winning the challenge, with Peppermint and Valentina placing in the top 3 with her. Farrah Moan was in the bottom 3, and the queens who lipsynched were Aja and Kimora Blac. Here are the original results vs my own preference.

-

Original Results

WINNER
Trinity Taylor

HIGH
Peppermint
Valentina

SAFE
Charlie Hides
Shea Couleé
Alexis Michelle
Cynthia Lee Fontaine
Eureka
Nina Bonina Brown
Sasha Velour

LOW
Farrah Moan

BOTTOM 2
Aja
Kimora Black [ELIMINATED]

-

My Preference

WINNER
Charlie Hides

HIGH
Trinity Taylor
Valentina

SAFE
Peppermint
Shea Couleé
Alexis Michelle
Cynthia Lee Fontaine
Eureka
Nina Bonina Brown
Sasha Velour

LOW
Farrah Moan

BOTTOM 2
Aja
Kimora Black [ELIMINATED]

-

Favorite Queens as of Episode Three
(Italicized = Eliminated)

1- Sasha Velour [=]

mfRULzJ.gif

2- Charlie Hides [+4]
3- Nina Bonina Brown [-1]
4- Trinity Taylor [+8]
5- Farrah Moan [-2]
6- Shea Couleé [+2]
7- Eureka [-2]
8- Peppermint [-1]
9- Valentina [=]
10- Aja [-6]
11- Cynthia Lee Fontaine [NEW]
12- Alexis Michelle [+1]
13- Jaymes Mansfield [-2]
14- Kimora Blac [-4]

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

50 views and no replies :noparty: flop confirmed

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Letmelivemylife

I love Farrah dearly and she's such a sweetheart but omg the whining!!!!! Suck it up girl!!! Lol. The bit where they were talking about Orlando got me choked up because it was proof that we'll never truly be safe. Yeah sure we can get married now and some states have laws protecting us from discrimination but the fact of the matter is that we'll always "stand out". If you have a vanilla cake and cover it with strawberry frosting, it's still a vanilla cake and all of the strawberry frosting in the world will never change the fact that it's a vanilla cake if that makes sense. In my LGBTQ community, not everyone has accepting parents so for the "orphans", I'm mama. I love all of my "babies" bio or not and I'd jump in front of a bullet for any of them without thinking twice. The thought of losing any of them just because somebody didn't like the fact they were gay or in the case of my bio kids , they had a lesbian mom , terrifies me. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Fantina

This was an awesome episode! :) 

Being a Charlie fan i am kinda pissed that they are giving her an Alyssa Edwards AS2 edit where she excels in each challenge and gets labeled SAFE.If she doesn't make it till Snatch Game and if she doesn't win that i will be super pissed :grr:

Trinity was definitely a surprise to me.People mistook her for a filler queen but she proved us wrong.Sadly,i kinda fear that she will get the same result as Ivy or Alyssa in S5(win a challenge then go home a few episodes later,hope this doesn't happen though :usrs:)

Am i the only one who just doesn't get Sasha?I just don't know what to think about her currently and i don't see why she is a fan favorite.

I am kinda surprised that Shea didn't win a challenge so far.After all,she is the only one who has been serving look after look and was in the top(in my opinion) in every challenge so far.I just don't want her to get Thorgy-ed and leave without winning anything lol !!!

This is how i would place the queens in this challenge:

1. Charlie Hides (did that)

2. Trinity Taylor (dress and the sidekick where awesome)

3. Shea Coulee (loved the dress)

4. Peppermint ( I was gagged by everything,a clever idea for a sidekick)

5. Alexis Michelle (idk what about it makes me worship it like a saint)

6. Valentina (great concept and a flawless look)

7. Nina (just because she used the same technique as in episode 1 but nonetheless a perfect look) 

8. Eureka (interesting theme and i loved her sidekick)

9. Cynthia (not bad)

10. Aja (that wig was a choice)

11. Sasha (kind of predictable and boring and it kinda fell flat in my opinion)

12. Kimora (she brought it in every aspect in this challenge,but it wasn't enough sadly)

13. Farrah (i found the mermaid idea predictable and the execution was bad)

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Okay...... I'm OFFICIALLY all here for Trinity to slay them kids for the rest of the season.... LOVE HER! and YAAASS at Pepermint stepping the **** up. 

But am I the only one tired of Valentina, Aja, Farrah & Sasha....... they just.... one-note?

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Fantiner said:

This was an awesome episode! :) 

Being a Charlie fan i am kinda pissed that they are giving her an Alyssa Edwards AS2 edit where she excels in each challenge and gets labeled SAFE.If she doesn't make it till Snatch Game and if she doesn't win that i will be super pissed :grr:

Trinity was definitely a surprise to me.People mistook her for a filler queen but she proved us wrong.Sadly,i kinda fear that she will get the same result as Ivy or Alyssa in S5(win a challenge then go home a few episodes later,hope this doesn't happen though :usrs:)

Am i the only one who just doesn't get Sasha?I just don't know what to think about her currently and i don't see why she is a fan favorite.

I am kinda surprised that Shea didn't win a challenge so far.After all,she is the only one who has been serving look after look and was in the top(in my opinion) in every challenge so far.I just don't want her to get Thorgy-ed and leave without winning anything lol !!!

This is how i would place the queens in this challenge:

1. Charlie Hides (did that)

2. Trinity Taylor (dress and the sidekick where awesome)

3. Shea Coulee (loved the dress)

4. Peppermint ( I was gagged by everything,a clever idea for a sidekick)

5. Alexis Michelle (idk what about it makes me worship it like a saint)

6. Valentina (great concept and a flawless look)

7. Nina (just because she used the same technique as in episode 1 but nonetheless a perfect look) 

8. Eureka (interesting theme and i loved her sidekick)

9. Cynthia (not bad)

10. Aja (that wig was a choice)

11. Sasha (kind of predictable and boring and it kinda fell flat in my opinion)

12. Kimora (she brought it in every aspect in this challenge,but it wasn't enough sadly)

13. Farrah (i found the mermaid idea predictable and the execution was bad)

Exactly. I love Farrah to death but her idea was poorly executed. Also the whining. Good lord honey sometimes you just gotta suck it up!!!! We got to see eureka's maternal side come out when she helped Farrah out and that was so sweet. I kinda got a "I'm the queen of the world and you are all below me" vibe from Kimora and there's a very fine line between it being fun and sassy and just downright snobby. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived