💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which cities should Gaga visit on the LG5 tour?

JonathanMinaj2

Featured Posts

Economy

Saskatoon? Quebec City? :rip: 

These small flop cities will fill like 3000 fans in a stadium if ur lucky :emma: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

North America: New York City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Chicago, Auburn Hills, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Tulsa, Raleigh (speech onstage about LGBT rights), New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Houston, Orlando, Miami, Tampa, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Jose, Seattle, Las Vegas, Fargo, Vancouver, Edmonton.

Europe: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Belfast, Dublin, Barcelona, Paris, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Antwerp, Zurich, Milan, Turin, Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Belgrade, Ljubljana, Athens, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Köln, Düsseldorf.

Middle East: Tel Aviv, Dubai.

Asia: Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, Bangkok, New Delhi, Manila.

Oceania: Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide.

gagzus

i NEED her to come back to Newcastle she's legit barely been here since The Monster Ball and only did one date for artRAVE because of ticket demand

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 5:01 PM, Blake said:

Tbh waiting for that guy in Buffalo to say 'GAGA COME TO BUFFALO YESSSS'

Do you live here in Australia, boo? If not, it's not your place to say. :flop:

She'll come here anyway. 

EXPOSED, also check out her interview with Sirius XM on FB Live, she knows tbh!

CHROMATICA 2020
On July 10, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Devyn said:

San Antonio,TX we rarely ever get any one good here.:madge:

Omg I was going to say the same! I just moved here and I'm totally saving my coins just in case she does come :giveup:

crisTEAne
On 7/16/2016 at 0:13 AM, VersaceKing said:

Europe: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Belfast, Dublin, Barcelona, Paris, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Antwerp, Zurich, Milan, Turin, Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Belgrade, Ljubljana, Athens, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Köln, Düsseldorf.

i'm not surprised budapest isn't included, but where the **** is vienna? she NEEDS to go there. :grr:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dramatica

North America :
Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton, Boston, Camden, San Francisco, Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Atlanta, Miami, Miami Beach, Orlando (speech about the Orlando Shooting), St Louis, Rosemont, Detroit, New York City, West Lafayette, Atlantic City, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, Kansas City, Chicago, San Jose, Portland, Tacoma, St Paul, Milwaukee, Auburn Hills, Pittsburg, Washington D.C., Charlottesville, Philadelphia, Hartford, Charlotte, Raleigh, Grand Rapids, Buffalo, Columbus, Louisville, Dallas, San Antonio, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Oakland, Sacramento, Anaheim, Tulsa, Austin, Sunrise, Tampa, Duluth, Nashville, Newark, Uniondale, Guadalajara, Mexico City.

Europe :
London, Manchester, Dublin, Belfast, Liverpool, Glasgow, Cardiff, Newcastle, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Stockholm, Malmö, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Arnhem, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Oberhausen, Helsinki, Oslo, Herning, Zagreb, Budapest, Turin, Rome, Milan, Vienna, Zürich, Prague, Gdańsk, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Porto.

Asia :
Kobe, Yokohama, Osaka, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taipei, Jakarta (maybe), Seoul, Singapore, New Delhi, Manila.

Middle East :
Tel Aviv, Dubai, Beirut.

Oceania :
Auckland, Wellington, Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

venusxillusion

I was thinking since Perfect Illusion is #1 in Nicaragua that she should tour Africa? I bet she has a lot of fans there since her music is very upbeat and uses a lot of repetition like a lot of their tribal chants (sorry if I sound racist).  She should also tour all the countries in Asia, I know they tried to ban her before but this is a more mature, classy era so I'm sure she'll be welcomed back, and there will be huge demand since Asian Monsters didn't get to see her last time :)

bttm4ladyguga
15 hours ago, venusxillusion said:

I was thinking since Perfect Illusion is #1 in Nicaragua that she should tour Africa? I bet she has a lot of fans there since her music is very upbeat and uses a lot of repetition like a lot of their tribal chants (sorry if I sound racist).  She should also tour all the countries in Asia, I know they tried to ban her before but this is a more mature, classy era so I'm sure she'll be welcomed back, and there will be huge demand since Asian Monsters didn't get to see her last time :)

You are not beeng racist. I want her to come to London where their are lots of different races. I will go!!!!!!

Archived