💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

juju
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Alright. I just checked what I still need in the Alola Dex and it's mostly stuff I was too lazy to evolve myself :smh:

Whimsicott, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Sylveon, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Clefairy, Clefable, Porygon-Z, Weavile, Relicanth.

I'll check to see if I have any of these once I get home in the next few hours :lolly: I honestly have no clue what I have at this point, it's been a couple of months :air: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
18 hours ago, bionic said:

@Haroon did you finish sun/moon?

I haven't played it since that one time I caught Tapu Koko with the wrong nature after the main storyline and turned it off :sweat: basically I'm back at the spot before the Elite 4 :flop: 

bionic
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I haven't played it since that one time I caught Tapu Koko with the wrong nature after the main storyline and turned it off :sweat: basically I'm back at the spot before the Elite 4 :flop: 

Much further than me :toofunny: I just defeated the electric trial last night

buy bionic

Lagg

@Haroon  I might need those you rented soon.  I'll let you know once I do. ;)

Also, shouldn't there be an announcement soon ? May has always been the month for them to make special announcements. 

bionic
2 hours ago, Lagg said:

@Haroon  I might need those you rented soon.  I'll let you know once I do. ;)

Also, shouldn't there be an announcement soon ? May has always been the month for them to make special announcements. 

Pokemon Stars, out on hte Nintendo Switch soon :green: 

buy bionic

• 2 weeks later...
Lagg

It has been confirmed that tomorrow, on June 6th, a Pokémon Direct will be hosted on Nintendo's Youtube and Twitch channels at 23:00 JST / 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT. It's not currently clear what the Pokémon Direct will reveal but we'll provide full details as they come so keep checking back.

direct.jpg

Source: Serebii

GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN Y'ALL CAUSE WE'LL BE GETTIN' NEWS TOMORROW

bionic

if this isnt about pokemon stars for the nintendo switch, they can keep it

buy bionic

ChavaWM

Hoping the direct is Diamond and Pearl remakes, I will always be salty about Queen Cresselia being snubbed! The least they can do is give her a Mega so she can kick ass in Pokémon Stars

bionic
3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Hoping the direct is Diamond and Pearl remakes, I will always be salty about Queen Cresselia being snubbed! The least they can do is give her a Mega so she can kick ass in Pokémon Stars

Altho LBR with the way that Nintendo work these days, Cresselia, Darkrai etc would just be given out via mystery gift rather than have their little side quests... No post-game either, which kept me playing Platinum for ages

buy bionic

bionic

Poken Tournament for the Switch/Wii U (Wii U has 16 characters, Switch has 21) -> released 22 September

UltraSun & UltraMoon for 3DS -> released 17 November

buy bionic

bionic

Pokemon Gold/Silver also coming to 3DS VC -> 22 September

buy bionic

bionic

Still haven't finished the normal Sun/Moon, have 0 interest in remakes :laughga: 

buy bionic

Lagg
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Still haven't finished the normal Sun/Moon, have 0 interest in remakes :laughga: 

You're missing a lot. The trials were fun :laughga:

bionic
3 minutes ago, Lagg said:

You're missing a lot. The trials were fun :laughga:

I think I'm about 1/3 or a 1/2 of the way through. Maybe I'll care about these remakes if they fix the real lag issues and many bugs the originals contain

buy bionic

Archived