• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
On 6/1/2016 at 3:47 AM, PopEmergency said:

Is there even really a plotline though?

buy bionic

Eighteen

add me! therealnumber18 (ps4). i've been playing non stop since idk when but i play mei mostly. :D 

bionic
1 hour ago, hahahahahahahah said:

add me! therealnumber18. i've been playing non stop since idk when but i play mei mostly. :D 

Which platform?

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
uo111

uo111 on the PC.

Reaper is my go to offense hero when I'm feeling aggressive, soldier 76 if I need range and sustain.

Mei is bae. Junkrat is my second choice for defense but obviously is better than mei in many situations.

Hooking people with Roadhog may be my favorite thing to do. I'm also partial to D.Va and Winston against certain heroes/lineups.

And Symettra is my favorite support for defending the first objective and sometimes on capture point maps, while Zenyatta is my fav for attacking in general. But I like all the supports.

bionic
On 6/23/2016 at 8:57 PM, uo111 said:

uo111 on the PC.

Reaper is my go to offense hero when I'm feeling aggressive, soldier 76 if I need range and sustain.

Mei is bae. Junkrat is my second choice for defense but obviously is better than mei in many situations.

Hooking people with Roadhog may be my favorite thing to do. I'm also partial to D.Va and Winston against certain heroes/lineups.

And Symettra is my favorite support for defending the first objective and sometimes on capture point maps, while Zenyatta is my fav for attacking in general. But I like all the supports.

I just can't seem to get good at Reaper :laughga: I need to have a high amount of ammo because my aim is awful

buy bionic

uo111
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I just can't seem to get good at Reaper  I need to have a high amount of ammo because my aim is awful

My aim isn't so hot either but with Reaper I only have to hit them 1-3 times, since he does so much damage up close it's crazy. And since I'm so close to them, their body is huge on my screen :p

Since I made that post though, I've been playing a ton of Zayra. I really under estimated her at first. I love everything about her now. 

bionic
17 minutes ago, uo111 said:

My aim isn't so hot either but with Reaper I only have to hit them 1-3 times, since he does so much damage up close it's crazy. And since I'm so close to them, their body is huge on my screen :p

Since I made that post though, I've been playing a ton of Zayra. I really under estimated her at first. I love everything about her now. 

I slay with Tracer and am good with a few others. The angel healer is sooo difficult

buy bionic

bionic

Has anybody been playing as Ana? She's quite hard to play as, but so much fun

buy bionic

Alcina Dimitrescu

Someone gift me overwatch <3 

JK except not really #3rdWorldCountryProblems

Anyway, I always keep up with the news tho. I believe Ana looks supercool. Games and general media need more badass grandmas

Archived