💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The GGD Fanfiction Collective

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I'm too lazy to write everything about this fanfic.

But it's Code Lyoko, and Odd/Ulrich. Short and sweet too. HAS FEELS. Is a series.

Tag line: "Just let me have this one moment. Don't take this away from me, Ulrich, please."

Moment of Tranquility

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started reading Blood in the Water. It's really good so far. I'm gonna have to look for some of my favorite ones and post them. 

I actually used to write fanfiction. Never posted them though. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Seeka
5 hours ago, Viola said:

Just started reading Blood in the Water. It's really good so far. I'm gonna have to look for some of my favorite ones and post them. 

I actually used to write fanfiction. Never posted them though. 

Blood in the Water is one of the best I've read.

Please give the fanfiction thread more love...

Actually @Haroon is it possible to sticky this or no...?

Awww why?

• Haroon pinned this topic
Seeka
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Done :woohoo: 

Aww thanks Haroon!

Let's make this the best Fanfic collective!

15 hours ago, Seeka said:

Blood in the Water is one of the best I've read.

Please give the fanfiction thread more love...

Actually @Haroon is it possible to sticky this or no...?

Awww why?

A Good majority of ones I've read have darker themes, like suicide,in them. So those are the sort of ones I had wrote (with darker themes to them.) Some I never finished. I just never thought they were very good (the ones I wrote.)

Spoiler

A Lack of Color
South Park fanfic
Stan/Kyle
I'll just post what the author wrote for the warnings: "Possible Character Deaths, Much ado about suicide, a veritable storm of swearing, no promised happy ending and more."
Rating: Fiction T
Tagline: -"I'm going to kill myself." Stan went to the roof of his apartment building, one determined thought in his mind, and then the redheaded stranger ruined everything. Or maybe he was Stan's savior. "That's tragic, we've only just met." Oneshot Stan/Kyle AU
Author: mr. eames

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4506567/1/A-Lack-of-Color

I wish this one was longer tbh. 

Seeka
14 minutes ago, Viola said:

A Good majority of ones I've read have darker themes, like suicide,in them. So those are the sort of ones I had wrote (with darker themes to them.) Some I never finished. I just never thought they were very good (the ones I wrote.)

Hide contents

A Lack of Color
South Park fanfic
Stan/Kyle
I'll just post what the author wrote for the warnings: "Possible Character Deaths, Much ado about suicide, a veritable storm of swearing, no promised happy ending and more."
Rating: Fiction T
Tagline: -"I'm going to kill myself." Stan went to the roof of his apartment building, one determined thought in his mind, and then the redheaded stranger ruined everything. Or maybe he was Stan's savior. "That's tragic, we've only just met." Oneshot Stan/Kyle AU
Author: mr. eames

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4506567/1/A-Lack-of-Color

I wish this one was longer tbh. 

That's understandable. You write what you read a lot.

I wrote fluff and smut for a long ass while. Now I write (or try to) write stuff with plot.

But still a lot of fluffy. I'm like a fluffy hair dryer dried sheep.

And thank you for your contribution~

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

That's understandable. You write what you read a lot.

I wrote fluff and smut for a long ass while. Now I write (or try to) write stuff with plot.

But still a lot of fluffy. I'm like a fluffy hair dryer dried sheep.

And thank you for your contribution~

I've also wrote fluff and smut :emma: 

I'll have to try and find some of the other fanfics I liked. 

Seeka
5 minutes ago, Viola said:

I've also wrote fluff and smut :emma: 

I'll have to try and find some of the other fanfics I liked. 

I think we all wrote fluff and smut.

No worries. We aren't going anywhere. WE'VE BEEN PINNED! YAY!

I need to find some fanfics on my besides using the fanfic recs on Tvtropes.

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

I think we all wrote fluff and smut.

No worries. We aren't going anywhere. WE'VE BEEN PINNED! YAY!

I need to find some fanfics on my besides using the fanfic recs on Tvtropes.

You used to have an avi of Clear and Aoba from DMMD right? (Love that game. I've played the first and the 2nd.) Have you read any good fanfic of DMMD?

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Viola said:

You used to have an avi of Clear and Aoba from DMMD right? (Love that game. I've played the first and the 2nd.) Have you read any good fanfic of DMMD?

Yup yup. My profile picture was also of Clear.

No, I've been meaning to, but I'm afraid that it'll be based on the anime and not the VN.

I also need to read the summer side stories. I haven't read them yet.

But I love most of N+C's work so far. I highly suggest Lamento Beyond the Void. I haven't finished sweet pool, but it's very interesting. But it's weirder than N+c's usual fair (though all their stuff have a little bit of weird).

1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Yup yup. My profile picture was also of Clear.

No, I've been meaning to, but I'm afraid that it'll be based on the anime and not the VN.

I also need to read the summer side stories. I haven't read them yet.

But I love most of N+C's work so far. I highly suggest Lamento Beyond the Void. I haven't finished sweet pool, but it's very interesting. But it's weirder than N+c's usual fair (though all their stuff have a little bit of weird).

Oh that's true I never thought of that. Hopefully there are some that are based on the VN. I'll have to check. I heard the anime wasn't very good and I also heard they remade the vn for playstation vita and pretty much removed everything sexual from it. 

I will definitely check that out. I loved DMMD and tbh I was sad when I had finished all the routes. I didn't want it to be over. 

Seeka
10 minutes ago, Viola said:

Oh that's true I never thought of that. Hopefully there are some that are based on the VN. I'll have to check. I heard the anime wasn't very good and I also heard they remade the vn for playstation vita and pretty much removed everything sexual from it. 

I will definitely check that out. I loved DMMD and tbh I was sad when I had finished all the routes. I didn't want it to be over. 

I think it was because Nitro+Chiral didn't have much say. They remade the VN for the 3Ds. Though there is one good thing about it. They removed Mizuki from the friendzone and explained more backstory. Many people consider Mizuki's route the alternate canon route to Ren's.

Did you play re:connect as well? It just mostly sex, but offers a lot more character development and fills in the holes in the time skips. It also makes like Mink just a little more.

I still hate him though. I played the biased translation though.

Seeka

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT THIS EXISTED.

Title: Mockingbird

Media: Homestuck

Rating: M

Pairing: Dave Strider/John Egbert

Warning: Body Horror/Mutilation, Shota, Gore, Death, some other bad things

Notes: This has the alternate universe HeinousStuck!Dave. And John Egbert is a child. In the fanfic it is listed as pedophilia, but I listed shota in my warnings. But both apply, I guess.

Summary and Notes:

"Dave watches the children and hides in the trees, fearful of scaring them with his horrible wings and talons.

He loves these children, but must never interact with them.

Then he sees John."

This work stars the heinousstuck version of Dave Strider. He knows he is a monster. He knows how he looks. He is a frightening creature.

But he adores children, wants to protect them. Wants to protect their innocence. Believes no harm should come to them.

Then he meets and falls into a strange love with the beautiful and young John Egbert, and together, they get over Dave's strange and horrible facade, and discover Dave's hidden past which he cannot remember.

Seeka

Yo I just finished reading this and it is amazing.

Title: There's More to a Family Than Fear

Media: Digimon (original First season digidestined, but also has Daisuke)

Rating: M-ish?

Pairings: Matt/Tai hints of T.K./Daisuke and a secret pairing I must never speak of.

Genre: Romance/Comfort/Hurt/Angst

Warnings: Child Abuse, Langauge, LGBT Bashing, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts, Sexual References, The ideas of 13-year-olds having sex

Notes: Alternate Universe, No digimon, alternate character interpretations

Summary and stuff:

Alighting after winning a gymnastic's competition, Tai and his family leave for Odaiba, where they plan to start a new life. Tai meets Sora on his first day in Odaiba, and soon meets her rather angsty silent friend, Yamato.

But then, then Tai and his family's past begins to haunt them, alongside Yamato's own ghosts, but unlike Tai's ghost, Yamato's aren't a thing of the past. but now, neither is Tai's.

And this story follows what unfolds as the memories of the past collide with all the sins of the present.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived