💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fallout 4 Which Faction to Choose **SPOILERS**

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Hey you gusy!! I am wondering which faction should i go with.  Brotherhood of Steel, Minutemen, Railroad or the Institute. I am completely overwhelmed.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sizzily

Can you not be in the BoS if you're in the Minutemen? And I don't want to know about the other 2, I'm not there yet. :giveup:

One Banned Boi

chromaticka
3 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Can you not be in the BoS if you're in the Minutemen? And I don't want to know about the other 2, I'm not there yet. :giveup:

you can, the minutemen are like the faction that you're always gonna be a part of, but they're so simple and there are almost no perk to joining them :((((( 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sizzily
Just now, notsoratedr said:

you can, the minutemen are like the faction that you're always gonna be a part of, but they're so simple and there are almost no perk to joining them :((((( 

I can't wait to get further in the main storyline but all the sidequests are too interesting to pass up. Plus, I'm trying to romance MacCready. When I found him, I flipped out. I wonder if there are more Fallout 3 characters in it. (Don't tell me though). How many hours have you spent so far? 

One Banned Boi

chromaticka
2 hours ago, Sizzliy said:

I can't wait to get further in the main storyline but all the sidequests are too interesting to pass up. Plus, I'm trying to romance MacCready. When I found him, I flipped out. I wonder if there are more Fallout 3 characters in it. (Don't tell me though). How many hours have you spent so far? 

hahaha i know right??? I'm trying to romance paladin danse lmaooooo. I've spent probably 50-60 hours

Archived