Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ARTPOP Documentary! **Part 2 is Up**

Stephen

Featured Posts

Robotboy

im on BTW part 3 already :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

SonOfAphrodite

Your dedication is much appreciated

Thank you for this :hug:

elijahfan

WOW, seems like a lot of work went into this. I'll definitely watch everything, I'm sure there will be some older stuff that I haven't even heard. Thanks for sharing!

Stephen

you guys let's start a conversation about ARTPOP! Discuss anything brought up in the documentary :)

Higher

I watched 30 minutes of the ARTPOP one (I'll probably watch the rest of it tomorrow if I'm not busy. :lolly:) and I love it so far. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Stephen

I watched 30 minutes of the ARTPOP one (I'll probably watch the rest of it tomorrow if I'm not busy. :lolly:) and I love it so far. :giveup: 

​I know, it's a lot to watch all at once! But thanks :kisses:

Katie14

Extremely professional as always :gaga:

Thank you so much for making these videos. I read your thread about how much time and dedication goes into the creation and I truly appreciate your commitment. I watched every video you made and they are a real treat to watch.  You did an incredible job at capturing the essence of each era. I am looking forward to your next one! Keep up the good work.

CannaeDrive

I just finished it and I loved it, thank you! It just me reminded me how I connected so well with almost everything she has done in the ARTPOP era (more than BTW I must say) : the music, the live performances (Chatty Man's DWYW !!), the performance art (the Louvres portraits !!) and there's so much she said in these interviews. It breaks my heart every time I think about all the sh!t that happened backstage and how much that sabotaged the ARTPOP era.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Stephen

I just finished it and I loved it, thank you! It just me reminded me how I connected so well with almost everything she has done in the ARTPOP era (more than BTW I must say) : the music, the live performances (Chatty Man's DWYW !!), the performance art (the Louvres portraits !!) and there's so much she said in these interviews. It breaks my heart every time I think about all the sh!t that happened backstage and how much that sabotaged the ARTPOP era.

I agree completely! ARTPOP is wonderful now, imagine how great it would have been if nothing had gone wrong! Anyway I'm glad you liked it. Part 2 will be up soon :)

Stephen

I really appreciate you and your work! well done! 

​Thank you so much :nick:

amazinglyjon

Excellent editing! I just watched the whole thing and feel so nostalgic now. Gotta go listen to ARTPOP now...

Archived