💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am the most devoted Gaga fan ever.

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Ok maybe not ever, but I’m pretty ****ing committed. (hear me out)

Over the last few months I’ve been creating documentary style compilations or “time capsules” of each album era. I’ve posted them on here and it’s garnered a bit of attention but not too much. I just want you all to know how much time and effort I put into these things.

I literally sit and watch Gaga’s interviews for hours, chronicling everything she says. Here’s just a tiny sample of my archives. (click to enlarge)

wKejh8M.jpg

I pick out the best parts and list them in an order that makes sense chronologically, and then I edit all the clips together. SO much planning and thought goes into this. It takes SO much time, and I don’t have a very big audience for it, so essentially I’m doing it all for myself bc I have an unhealthy obsession.

If you haven’t watched my films, I urge you to give it a try! Sit back, relax, and take a trip down memory lane. So far I’ve completed the first 3 albums, and the ARTPOP film will be coming out within the next 7 days! Thanks for reading I love you :monsterpaw:

You can watch them all here.

Update! The ARTPOP film is up! Here

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Congrats for being ONE OF the most devoted fans. Gaga might recognize your effort and you someday. MarcMonster could never. :nick:

#promo tho. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Staryu

I watched all of them and they're very well done! :) I appreciate your dedication.

Can't wait for the ARTPOP one. :party:

Pure Adrenaline

:wao: I watched ur TF/M documentaries they were amazing :wao: :wao: :wao:

can''t wait to watch the rest

what u do is amazing, I'm really proud tbh :giveup:

because it takes a lot of time and effort to callect all of this and sure I know that I don't have the mental strength to do sth like that even for a day and the fact that u are doing this for all this time  .... bravo :giveup: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monsterdreams

I could never do anything like this...it's all so good. I watched your TFM documentary and it slayed 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Yanko

king steve nasty :gaga:

i already mentioned this to you in the game if you remember :Chica:

Yanko

watching the fame monster documentary ive never seen that performance in hq  :pray:

DanMonster

You are amazing! And trust me I always watch the documentaries when I have free time. I certainly hope more people see them as well!

LaMaisonGaga

You are definitly one of the most devoted, no doubt :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

Robotboy

maybe one day you get to work with her tbh.

im gonna watch them. :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

MarryTheSequins

Is there any way of sending these to Bobby or somebody in the Haus? You should be proud of these! I'm going to watch them all over summer :)

Robotboy

hun why dont you upload them to youtube instead. i was gonna subscribe to you but now i will proabably forget.

unless i bookmark you :Chica:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

eifulien

Ok maybe not ever, but I’m pretty ****ing committed. (hear me out)

Over the last few months I’ve been creating documentary style compilations or “time capsules” of each album era. I’ve posted them on here and it’s garnered a bit of attention but not too much. I just want you all to know how much time and effort I put into these things.

I literally sit and watch Gaga’s interviews for hours, chronicling everything she says. Here’s just a tiny sample of my archives. (click to enlarge)

wKejh8M.jpg

I pick out the best parts and list them in an order that makes sense chronologically, and then I edit all the clips together. SO much planning and thought goes into this. It takes SO much time, and I don’t have a very big audience for it, so essentially I’m doing it all for myself bc I have an unhealthy obsession.

If you haven’t watched my films, I urge you to give it a try! Sit back, relax, and take a trip down memory lane. So far I’ve completed the first 3 albums, and the ARTPOP film will be coming out within the next 7 days! Thanks for reading I love you :monsterpaw:

You can watch them all here.

:excited2::excited2::excited2: Do you have any notes from interviews where Gaga discussed ARTPOP? I would love to see a timeline of that and how the idea evolves! Pls, tell me you have sth! :worship:

Archived