đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

July 12 - Ghent, Belgium (Gent Jazz Festival)

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
ARTPOPNick

who is going? I want some pictures:flower:

I am :) I'll take some pictures because my seat is 5th row :D

• Like 1

mister max

I am :) I'll take some pictures because my seat is 5th row :D

yaaaay:zilla:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Didymus

Is it true that its not sold out? :noparty: 

It's true, but it's not as disastrous as some papers (De Morgen omg) paint it. The festival organization actually had to present information of their own to counter these rumors. Close to 4.000 tickets are sold and apparently at the time of the writing of those scathing articles, the show was getting nearer to being completely sold out so :smh:

Belgian press hate her.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 1

JanPianoMusic

One of the biggest Belgian news sites, deredactie.be, posted an interview with the organiser of the festival. He praises her as a jazz singer and talks about people wanting to see her in person.

Quotes: "They called us! Their joint project is very specific."

"She is an exceptionally good singer, if you ask me, better than some other celebrated jazz singers. You do immediately feel that she doesn't have the appearance of a jazz singer. You continue to see that, but that is a good thing."

"We received very many e-mails from people who are dying to meet her, ranging from local folklorist people from Ghent to politicians and business people. Some people react quite hysterically. Earlier today, a crowd of press and fans was standing in front of her hotel. Men wearing stockings and wigs, really the craziest characters. You can simply tell: if these people see Lady Gaga, they will crush her."

"Six weeks ago, the hall was sold out. That was based on a careful calculation. Then, our safety measures were approved and 180 to 190 seats could be added. Those have been sold slowly."

You will never please everyone.
  • Like 5

NewUsername

It was AMAZING :flutter: :giveup: I enjoyed the concert SO SO SO SO much.

Her ear rings fell off to the end, oops :teehee:

Too bad she was nowhere to be seen in Ghent or Belgium for the whole day :'( I've waited 6 hours at the artist entrance with other fans. And other ones waited by the hotel and nobody saw her