šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No artRave for Latin America according to a fan who went to Roseland

Lady

Featured Posts

TheQueen

Her team would never ever comment something like that in public.Ā 

Ā 

They didn't say it in public, they said it to a fan whom I'm sure they're familiar with. Gaga's team tells us things all the time, we just never make it public.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

She played for over 347,000 people in Latin America with the BTWB, with a gross of just over $26 million. She will not pass that opportunity up. I mean, she's got a tattoo reading "RIO," for goodness sake! It's becoming abundantly clear that the tour is coming back in 2015 for part 2 and she'll tour regions she missed last time. You don't create a stage like ARTPOP's and then only use it for 65 dates that will gross less than $100 million. I've stated over and over: there's a clear reason why she hasn't added any dates after November 10th. Because it's the eve of ARTPOP's anniversary, and she'll probably release part 2 the next day, to guarantee amazing first week sales. Then she'll come back around May next year and tour the whole world again, but more extensively this time. Latin America and Africa are sure to become a priority then. I see this current tour as one for the fans and nobody else and the album wasn't as big as it could have been, so there's not much demand for second dates. Part 1 was a fan favourite, not a public favourite, and the dates have reflected that. Fingers crossed that she begins a proper campaign to be accepted by the public again with part 2 so that we'll get a lot more future dates and a much bigger tour that, when paired with the first one, will outgross the MB.

GypsyDope

I'm sorry, Gaga would never pass up on those certified sold out Brazil shows. Like....ever.

Ā 

She's going to ****ing Greece this era. Greece.

Ā 

She will go to Latin America.

Ā 

Maybe the team said, "As of now, we don't have any dates scheduled for Latin America" and this girl took that as it being a definite answer.

Ā 

I think LiveNation is waiting to see how the tour kicks off in America before they start adding most of the dates. Because, as much as she isn't revered in America, if she can succeed in America she will slay in other countries.Ā 

if this is true...............

tumblr_m0upkib0GL1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Pls, I'm not gonna take this as an info

I'm planning myself to get the AP package, she will not ignore LA again

šŸŒ¹ free britney šŸŒ¹

Der Meister

I believe in Jey, I don't think she will do another latin american tour soon. She received a lot of backlash from poor tickets sales, there were a lot of deals (buy 1 tkt get 1 free) in 2012 and she was being compared to Madonna all the time. I would not tour there with ARTPOP.

I believe in Jey, I don't think she will do another latin american tour soon. She received a lot of backlash from poor tickets sales, there were a lot of deals (buy 1 tkt get 1 free) in 2012 and she was being compared to Madonna all the time. I would not tour there with ARTPOP.

so u think the fans should get punished because of what the local media says?

Fabian5000

You speak about Jess and mikeeb as if they are validation/confirmation of this story... they are of no more importance than the man on the moon tbh

LadyJamie

I was beside them as this happened. They were talking to Bruno, he and Tony run the line for the tours, and basically everything else involved in the tour. Ā He is actually rather trustworthy, I had asked him about that Quebec show and he kind of gave me a look so i just assumed it was happening, and today... it is.

Ā 

Basically he was saying to them, that for this tour, right now, they aren't going to South America because it is extremely expensive to move everything. Because it's separate countries, they can't drive everything around, it has to be flown, and it's crazy expensive. He said she may extend the tour to include South America if these other legs go well, or she may just go back there with an entirely new tour. Ā But as of right now he said there's 0 plans to go there.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
Mary Pain

She played for over 347,000 people in Latin America with the BTWB, with a gross of just over $26 million. She will not pass that opportunity up. I mean, she's got a tattoo reading "RIO," for goodness sake! It's becoming abundantly clear that the tour is coming back in 2015 for part 2 and she'll tour regions she missed last time. You don't create a stage like ARTPOP's and then only use it for 65 dates that will gross less than $100 million. I've stated over and over: there's a clear reason why she hasn't added any dates after November 10th. Because it's the eve of ARTPOP's anniversary, and she'll probably release part 2 the next day, to guarantee amazing first week sales. Then she'll come back around May next year and tour the whole world again, but more extensively this time. Latin America and Africa are sure to become a priority then. I see this current tour as one for the fans and nobody else and the album wasn't as big as it could have been, so there's not much demand for second dates. Part 1 was a fan favourite, not a public favourite, and the dates have reflected that. Fingers crossed that she begins a proper campaign to be accepted by the public again with part 2 so that we'll get a lot more future dates and a much bigger tour that, when paired with the first one, will outgross the MB.

Ā 

You gave me more hope Ā  :hug:Ā  Ā  Ā and besides coming in 2015 would be perfect ! Ā that would be almost 3 years (correct me if i'm wrong) since she was touring thereĀ 

why shouldn't she tour Latin America? maybe they just haven't planned the dates/venues yet, or there was just a misunderstanding between """"gaga's team"""" and this whoever she is...... or she just wantsĀ attention. I mean, how come that she was the only one who heard that.

Ā 

:kisses:

Hollywoodlight

why shouldn't she tour Latin America? maybe they just haven't planned the dates/venues yet, or there was just a misunderstanding between """"gaga's team"""" and this whoever she is...... or she just wants attention. I mean, how come that she was the only one who heard that.

:kisses:

Read below Jamie was there

I was beside them as this happened. They were talking to Bruno, he and Tony run the line for the tours, and basically everything else involved in the tour. He is actually rather trustworthy, I had asked him about that Quebec show and he kind of gave me a look so i just assumed it was happening, and today... it is.

Basically he was saying to them, that for this tour, right now, they aren't going to South America because it is extremely expensive to move everything. Because it's separate countries, they can't drive everything around, it has to be flown, and it's crazy expensive. He said she may extend the tour to include South America if these other legs go well, or she may just go back there with an entirely new tour. But as of right now he said there's 0 plans to go there.

And Miami Monster personally asked her for fans in Mexico. It's just to expensive to love things across Latin America for her to be able to to that she's make no profit she will probably tour the US and Europe again though. Latin America next tour hopefully

Archived