💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ATTENTION: Tour Questions; Need Help [Chicago artRAVE]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Hey guys!

Ok so with the Born This Way Ball I watched every freaking video. Because of this, when I went to my show in St. Louis I felt as though it ruined all of the surprise and awe element. It was still amazing, but this time I wanted to keep it all a surprise. Next Saturday my show is taking place in Chicago. Since I have been avoiding spoilers, I haven't been on this site hardly at all. Therefore, I need help with planning without having to visit other places where I may see spoilers. If you guys could help me out by answering the questions below and giving me any other advice it would be much appreciated. I may add questions as I think of more.

Thanks so much guys,

Andrew :pawsup:

1. What do I wear? I was thinking about a tie die shirt and some splatter-painted white converse, but I could do anything. Pictures would be helpful. [Already Answered]

2. Where should I try to stand? Secondly, how early should I get in line to be in said spot? Keep in mind that this is the Chicago show so it's going to be crazy. I'm willing to get in line as early as necessary. I will be arriving in Chicago Thursday evening. The show is Friday.

3. Should I wear my outfit in line or should I wear something different and then change?

4. What else should I bring with me?

5. Is it possible to buy merchandise after the show?

6. Is there any chance of getting a letter onstage to Gaga? If so, when and how do I throw this piece of paper?

7. Any other advice for me? I'm kind of intimidated that I will be at the Chicago show because of all the stalker fans.

Logan

I was at the St Louis show as well and I'll be going to the Chicago show!

EGOT2027

Thanks for the help so far!

I really need help with my outfit.

Nemo

1. There was a wide variety of styles at my show. I don't think anything you might wear would really make you feel out of place. Gaga said "Just really want to see u be yourself and have fun. if your adventurous I would like to see dreadlocks, seashells, mona lisas" -- https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/408850594678312960

2. People say that the best spot is not necessarily right in front of the stage, that there are lots of good spots because of the extensive catwalks, and that as a result, you really don't have to get there early. Not really my area, though.

3. -

4. They won't let you bring in most stuff that you might want to.

5. Theoretically, probably, but I found myself kind of swept up in the crowd towards the exit.

6. Absolutely. I don't think I'll be spoiling anything if I say that she reads letters at the show. I don't know the trick of getting them to her, though.

7. Have fun. Most people are nice. :)

EGOT2027

Ok guys, which one of the following shirts looks best for me as a 16 year old guy going to this artRAVE?

1. 910RvmStJTL._UX466_.jpg

2. Fractal_Mosaic_Tee_1024x1024.jpg?v=13882

3. Pantone_V-1_Tee_1024x1024.jpg?v=13882086

4. Krazy_Kraze_Tee_1024x1024.jpg?v=13882087

5. None of the above

aaronyoji

i think number 3. 

but, if you want another option, i know some websites that sell really cool seapunk artrave type shirts, thats where i got my friend the shirt he wore to our artrave.

here:

http://mainframe.bigcartel.com/

EGOT2027

I appreciate all the help so far, but I still need help in deciding what time to get there.

somechick

I went to the MSG show with a friend and we had GA and lined up at 5am ish on the day. We were mid 30s in the line. Even by lunch time there were not as many people lining up as I expected, so probably early morning of the show would be OK.

To get something on stage you need to be as close as possible to the main stage and as you look at the stage, a bit to the left of middle is good. I can tell you when to throw the letter but I don't want to spoil anything for you so umm not sure what to say... lol

You should be able to get merch after the show - the booths are usually still open - just depends on what they have left though. But it's better to get it after and not have to hold it all night in GA.

If you are queueing all day I guess bring some water... lol 

Archived