đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists: help needed!

Stefani

Featured Posts

Hey monsters, I need help please. I have an assignment and i'm using powerpoint presentation with the ratio of 16:9. The presentation is on Xerxes and Persia so what i essentially need is a background image to use, something visually appealing and easy to use as a background where writing is on top.

heres some inspiration 

persepolis.jpg

ahura_mazda02.jpgahura_mazda01.jpgXerxes_2.jpg

thanks guys, love you!! :hug:

Azor Ahai

I tried to google something to help you but I can only find pics about 300 and prince of persia  :roll:

Not entirely sure what you're asking for :confused:

what i'm essentially asking for is an image of 16:9 with the incorporation of these pictures. Do you know what powerpoint presentation is? If you do i just want a background image that matches my assignment question of persia but i want the background image to encase those pics but not be dominating where u cant see the writing on top anymore. something like this https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=_AhoA_6Y_zqUqM&tbnid=3fhcIcGAtCP1eM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.desktopwallpaper2.com%2Fchinese-buddha-background-desktop.html&ei=uEucU6zDGMO_lQWxhoH4Cw&bvm=bv.68911936,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHx6BxsuvZ5euBa9ufa3-4S8tG-dQ&ust=1402838317461817

AphroditeARTPOP

I don't have the links :( google ' xerxes ruins' and in the search tools select ' large size'.

Youll find many

post the links here

AphroditeARTPOP

I don't have the links :( google ' xerxes ruins' and in the search tools select ' large size'.

Youll find many

Do u have whatsapp messenger?

Archived