LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

warhol killer

That looks great! I love it.

looks like amateur **** lol

wow :awkney:
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Ray of Light

ToughHooker is saying amateur pórn, not sheiße. There's nothing wrong with it looking like amateur pórn, it's what the video was supposedly like too :sweat:

It looks great nevertheless :applause:

Giorno Giovanna

ToughHooker is saying amateur pórn, not sheiße. There's nothing wrong with it looking like amateur pórn, it's what the video was supposedly like too :sweat:

It looks great nevertheless :applause:

Thanks for defending my and clearing up this misunderstanding, I would never say that someone's creative work is sh!t because it's always a personal opinion rather than a fact. that's why I didn't get why so many attacked me for saying that it looked like amateur p0rn(which it does because of those blurry pics and that dark business suit with a tv at night) , only because of you I looked at my post again and thought "oh wait, **** could be seen as sh!t, oops" :megaflop:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna

and you have an ugly personality. come at me when you're the same level as me, hunty.

68vzl.gif

And now to you little prick, you think you know my personality? With your few 7posts? I haven't even seen you here around, and you dare to judge me by one post? Get back into the hole you came from and come back when YOUR personality is less nasty than your sh!t

tumblr_inline_mz5aftlTkE1r7imr1.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

warhol killer

Thanks for defending my and clearing up this misunderstanding, I would never say that someone's creative work is sh!t because it's always a personal opinion rather than a fact. that's why I didn't get why so many attacked me for saying that it looked like amateur p0rn(which it does because of those blurry pics and that dark business suit with a tv at night) , only because of you I looked at my post again and thought "oh wait, **** could be seen as sh!t, oops" :megaflop:

So that's what you meant. Sorry I misunderstood you. :sweat: I thought you meant it looked like sh*t or smthn. Sorry sorry. :sweat:
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LaMaisonGaga

And now to you little prick, you think you know my personality? With your few 7posts? I haven't even seen you here around, and you dare to judge me by one post? Get back into the hole you came from and come back when YOUR personality is less nasty than your sh!ttumblr_inline_mz5aftlTkE1r7imr1.gif

Well aren't you classy and nice :lmao: keep your negativity to yourself

lamaisongaga.com

Archived