๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Put all the charts beside, do you think Prism is better than ARTPOP?

Versace Girl

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is prism better than artpop music wise?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Are you really asking people on a Gaga fan site what album is betterย  :toofloppy:

Blank Space

I enjoy PRISM more, because it's not so "Rough" EDM, ARTPOP is very exhausting and rough after long listening.

DeleteMyAccount

I love both, but ARTPOP is better in my opinion. ย Prism has some great songs; however, it just doesn't come off as exciting as ARTPOP. ย  That's definitely in part of musical taste of course. ย And comparing both is hard. ย Prism is more Top 40 Pop whereas ARTPOP isn't. ย 

Haroon

I love both PRISM and ARTPOP equally :yes: I alternate between the two constantly, as soon as I'm done listening to PRISM I listen to ARTPOP, and vice versa :music: There are songs that I dislike on ARTPOP, more than the songs I dislike on PRISM, but there are also songs that I like on ARTPOP, more than the songs I like on PRISM :shrug:

High King

No.

ย 

This Is How We Do, Birthday, and Legendary Lovers are good. The rest of the songs are boring and annoying.

ย 

Jewels & Drugs, Venus, and Dope aren't that great, but the rest of the songs is amazing.

I liked Teenage Dream.. but apart from Dark Horse on Prism

Roar isn't too bad or.. Unconditionally... that being said they're not my cup of tea

the album is watered down rock-pop

if she wants to do rock-pop she should go back to her OOTB roots

ย 

and it's just blehhh

Haldy

Prism's got some of Katy's best songs... Spiritual, Legendary Lovers, Dark Horse etc.

ย 

But content wise, ARTPOP smashes it easily.

Archived