💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5l4C6NkWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJsNVUkz0A

what was big brother playing at showing that to them, no wonder ashleigh doesn't want to be in the house, i felt so uncomfortable watching it :smh:

Edited by Electric Venus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

Are Channel 5 actually taking the ****ing piss playing what Ashleigh has said about them? She's an 18 year old girl in there with a mentally unstable prostitute and a bunch of other vicious bastards. I'm absolutely ****ing disgusted

As for Steve/Kim...Kim's THAT much of a robot she literally needs to be instructed to open her vagina :fail:

Electric Venus

Are Channel 5 actually taking the ****ing piss playing what Ashleigh has said about them? She's an 18 year old girl in there with a mentally unstable prostitute and a bunch of other vicious bastards. I'm absolutely ****ing disgusted

As for Steve/Kim...Kim's THAT much of a robot she literally needs to be instructed to open her vagina :fail:

things they have said in the diary room should NEVER be shown to the other housemates. even if it was someone like helen it'd still be wrong, but they may as well have just called her in and told her to go on a ****ing rampage, they knew exactly what they were doing. i liked kim at the start but she disgusts me more and more every day, she is so far up helen's arse she can only actually pipe up when she's mouthing off too. new low for big brother :smh:

Why the **** would BB do that to Ashleigh? Are they literally trying to ensure she doesn't stay in the house at all (by making sure she's not only hated inside the house but also outside)? :excuseme:

JaysAMess

I want to watch those videos but I don't want to spoil anything. D: Will those be shown in tomorrows episode?

I'm really glad people on here seem to still like Jale, she's being treated like Helen 2.0 on Facebook.... #QueenJale #TeamJale #JaleForPresident #JaleToWin

I can see were those people are coming from, but to compare her to Helen is ridiculous. Jale has definitely changed since Helen apologised.. Jale seems a little bit of a b!tch. I don't dislike her, but I can't say i'm a fan of hers now.

:rofl: 
That was so awkward.

Jase

Why the **** would BB do that to Ashleigh? Are they literally trying to ensure she doesn't stay in the house at all (by making sure she's not only hated inside the house but also outside)? :excuseme:

I've never seen such blatant viewer manipulation in regards to how they're editing Ashleigh this week...and yet that vile cunt Helen still remains in the house. Stay classy, Channel 5. Stay classy.

Jase

things they have said in the diary room should NEVER be shown to the other housemates. even if it was someone like helen it'd still be wrong, but they may as well have just called her in and told her to go on a ****ing rampage, they knew exactly what they were doing. i liked kim at the start but she disgusts me more and more every day, she is so far up helen's arse she can only actually pipe up when she's mouthing off too. new low for big brother :smh:

Yup, agreed. They KNEW Helen would go out there and start **** with Ashleigh even though they know she's a total loose cannon. How were they to know she wasn't going to totally flip out? I've never known such irresponsible behavior from Channel 5, seriously :fail:

I've never seen such blatant viewer manipulation in regards to how they're editing Ashleigh this week...and yet that vile cunt Helen still remains in the house. Stay classy, Channel 5. Stay classy.

They're playing and controlling the house far too much when it's supposed to be impartial. And why would they want to do this to Ashleigh and want her out when she's bringing brilliant entertainment? I understand why Helen still has her pass with her constant arguments and drama but it doesn't make sense why they'd **** with it this way, especially when we have twats like Marlon  and borefests like Kimbot who are bringing nothing to the show.

We'll just have to see how this whole "armageddon" thing messes up the house dynamic now.

WAIT GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH :deadbanana:

Great episode tonight, Kimbot omggggggggggggggggggggg :lmao: :lmao:

BBBOTS was hilarious!! Did anyone watch it? I can't watch those videos because I'm in Ireland but I really want to, anyone know how I can watch them? What happened to Ashleigh omg im dyin rn

whoopi2.gif

wasn't helen's pass to the final supposed to change the house forever too? :toofunny:

I thought BB hyped it that "it would change one housemate's life forever", not the entire house 

Jase

They're playing and controlling the house far too much when it's supposed to be impartial. And why would they want to do this to Ashleigh and want her out when she's bringing brilliant entertainment? I understand why Helen still has her pass with her constant arguments and drama but it doesn't make sense why they'd **** with it this way, especially when we have twats like Marlon  and borefests like Kimbot who are bringing nothing to the show.

We'll just have to see how this whole "armageddon" thing messes up the house dynamic now.

It's just ridiculous

I mean, did you see Marlon's one and only contribution to the show tonight?

"Marlon....is asleep" -cuts to Marlon laid out sleeping- :awkney:

The only time we see Kimbot is when she rolls her eyes or lays on a bed with Stephen... :awkney:

I'm kind of excited about Armageddon week but I'm dreading it at the same time because I don't really have confidence in Channel 5...so I'm just expecting some lame twist

Oh, and Matthew has confirmed on Twitter that Helen has been reprimanded FIFTEEN times in the house. I fail with ****ing words. :fail:

WAIT GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH :deadbanana:

5TUCL3Y.png