Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

ikr?

I feel so bad for Christopher, he seems really sweet and everyone is so mean to him :cry: He is a tad annoying but he's better than most of them.

Pretty much. It just comes across as Toya is trying to repeatedly pick fights, and they're over such petty things to top it off. Ugh, irritating.

And yeah, he's weird and annoying but he's not really done anything bad. :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Harry

Pretty much. It just comes across as Toya is trying to repeatedly pick fights, and they're over such petty things to top it off. Ugh, irritating.

And yeah, he's weird and annoying but he's not really done anything bad. :(

Yeah Toya seems like one of those people with her guard up 24/7 so she doesn't seem weak and it's so unnecessary. They all need to chill tbh, most of them are just having their negative sides shine through because they're bickering and it's so immature!

Yeah Toya seems like one of those people with her guard up 24/7 so she doesn't seem weak and it's so unnecessary. They all need to chill tbh, most of them are just having their negative sides shine through because they're bickering and it's so immature!

Probably the most whiny house yet. They're arguing over extremely petty things, crying about tasks being "degrading" (****ing hell, you're going into the Big Brother house, like they're not gonna treat you like crap), complaining about conversation topics (has there ever been a time when s-x isn't a massive topic for conversation, Danielle?), and being over-dramatic in regards to being nominated (Steven and Ash, my god).

Like seriously, excluding a few of them, have the majority of this house ever seen Big Brother before? :laughga:

Edited by UzK

Harry

Probably the most whiny house yet. They're arguing over extremely petty things, crying about tasks being "degrading" (****ing hell, you're going into the Big Brother house, like they're not gonna treat you like crap), complaining about conversation topics (has there ever been a time when s-x isn't a massive topic for conversation, Danielle?), and being over-dramatic in regards to being nominated (Steven and Ash, my god).

Like seriously, excluding a few of them, have the majority of this house ever seen Big Brother before? :laughga:

Oh god I know! So glad I'm not the only one that thinks so :toofunny:

The whole 'degrading' mess was just unbelievable. They're on BIG BROTHER, it's hardly the most classy affair to begin with. But yeah, I don't believe that they haven't seen the kind of outfits they dress people up for during tasks before :lmao:

The dynamics in this house :nooo: I can't keep up. They're a bunch of crazy players.

Suddenly Jale reigns supreme among the 'cool kids' and Pauline is taking a big (tactical) step back from everything whilst Toya looks like a lazy ass b---h just in arguments all the time :smh:

This might sound awful, but I would stan for Toya a lot more if she actually tried to look good. Gina was PERFECT for this last year, oh my God. My all time favorite female housemate :giveup:

Chris is annoying, and Christopher is, well, sweet but annoyingly cringey. :awkney:

Harry

The dynamics in this house :nooo: I can't keep up. They're a bunch of crazy players.

Suddenly Jale reigns supreme among the 'cool kids' and Pauline is taking a big (tactical) step back from everything whilst Toya looks like a lazy ass b---h just in arguments all the time :smh:

This might sound awful, but I would stan for Toya a lot more if she actually tried to look good. Gina was PERFECT for this last year, oh my God. My all time favorite female housemate :giveup:

Chris is annoying, and Christopher is, well, sweet but annoyingly cringey. :awkney:

I KNOW!! I despise Chris tbh. I am constantly surprised at how much people seem to like him, he irritates the hell out of me.

Jase

Can we also talk about Matthew stealing the spotlight for a change tonight :emma:

:wub: I think he's lovely. Probs the most level-headed guy in there

Toya needs to just stop.

Like, never open your mouth again.

Ever.

Please.

:lmao: She's such a melodramatic twat

Mark in the omelette task, **** that was nasty. :eww:

And Toya in the diary room, "NO ONE VAN BE TRUSTED!", "I can see through them!". Girl is unhinged. :lmao:

Edit: ****ing hell, Pauline/Helen/Toya in the loo talking about Kim.. overreacting much?

Edited by UzK

Electric Venus
Helen's parents must be ashamed and embarrassed due to the fact they've raised such a massive cunt
right? horrible woman, kimberly done nothing wrong :wtf:

Michael

The new power housemate is..................................................................................

Toya.