• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Chris's nominations have been flawless so far, aside from who he picked for the poll. One of 'em should've been Toya. Target the ones so far up Pauline's arsehole that they need to be evicted from it + the house to see the light.

This whole Marlon conspiracy is ****ing hilarious.

Mark effortlessly slaying. Danielle being a sweetheart :cry:

And they're still picking on poor Jale :awkney: I just want Helen to choke on her damn lip-bam :giveup:

gagalovesme

If this series carries on as it is it could be on par with the one two years ago with Deana! Helen is such a nasty piece of work, she makes me feel sick

Jase

Um...gone right off Jale after tonight

Let me get this straight, she "rises above it" when Helen BULLIES her, but she'll take a huge issue with Chris and confront him because he simply doesn't want her to tell the house he's the power housemate because he'll be ripped to shreds... :awkney:

Did anybody see Winston in tonight's episode of Eastenders? :giggle:

If this series carries on as it is it could be on par with the one two years ago with Deana! Helen is such a nasty piece of work, she makes me feel sick

That series was so b---hy. Caroline (the blonde posh one) was so mean :smh:

Mark's reaction to Ash's pic lighting up/saying nominated was ****ing priceless.

I lol'd hard :lmao:

Oh, and does anybody else love Matthew? :wub:

Harry

Casually watching this series and I need Helen out. She's such a b---h. I'm surprised some of you guys like Jale too, she annoys the hell out of me.

I find most of them in this series to be so overdramatic and b---hy... I haven't watched in a few years but all they seem to talk about now is each other and like 'dynamics in the house', all that BS. I remember in BB6 where you could actually see relationships form and they acted like actual humans interacting with each other. And it was so entertaining! Now they just seem like they all have their guard up etc, it's kinda annoying :toofunny:

I see where Jale is coming from. She was literally being patronized by other housemates for being the rumored power housemate, and now she's in such a state she wants to just cover her own ass up by following up this lead on Chris. 

Matthew is hilarious, but is definitely getting overshadowed. And thank GOD Helen was warned. They should take away her pass to the final tbh. :manicure:

Was it just me, or did the whole shouting from the public thing seem so fake and set up by Big Brother execs?

Apparently Emma said on BBBOTS that Helen's pass to the final should be revoked :udidnt: :udidnt:

I was watching BBBOTS, but I missed that :udidnt::giveup:

PLEASE revoke it :nooo:

Jase

I was watching BBBOTS, but I missed that :udidnt::giveup:

PLEASE revoke it :nooo:

While she IS a raging b---h, I don't think it should be revoked. We're gonna be left with a house full of f'n Ash's and Marlon's :rofl: NOBODY is here for that.

While she IS a raging b---h, I don't think it should be revoked. We're gonna be left with a house full of f'n Ash's and Marlon's :rofl: NOBODY is here for that.

I guess you have a point there. I just can't stand Helen :nooo:

Did anyone else notice how Pauline is kind of standing back now that she knows her time is basically up, and Toya is doing A LOT of the dirty work? 

Steven's confession to Kim had me like Hbt53.png

Jase

I guess you have a point there. I just can't stand Helen :nooo:

Did anyone else notice how Pauline is kind of standing back now that she knows her time is basically up, and Toya is doing A LOT of the dirty work? 

Steven's confession to Kim had me like Hbt53.png

Steven is so f'n cringe worthy. Kim was sat there with a "please kill me now" look on her face throughout the entire convo Hbt53.pngHbt53.png

Toya is just :lmao: The way she started an argument with Christopher over literally nothing was just :smh:

Steven is so f'n cringe worthy. Kim was sat there with a "please kill me now" look on her face throughout the entire convo Hbt53.pngHbt53.png

Toya is just :lmao: The way she started an argument with Chris over literally nothing was just :smh:

Kim is smart. She's a dark horse. I definitely think once these bigger forces take it back a bit she'll come up and slay us all. That sassy attitude + her drunk convo with Steven = :legend:

Idk about Toya :lmao: I really can't tell if she's being real or it's this giant ego she has in front of everyone :smh: