Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lana Del Rey - West Coast (OFFICIAL VEVO Link)

Minaj

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

your just saying shes a popstar because shes a female.  so are coldplay popstars? are the black keys popstars?

No I'm not  :dies:

Sure, Coldplay ARE pop stars. And I don't know the black keys.

Not sure why you would compare Lana to them, but whatever

Edited by Tokyo Rose

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox People

• ReRe

• Staryu

• MonsterOfSpain

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Jeans

No I'm not  :dies:

Sure, Coldplay ARE pop stars. And I don't know the black keys.

Not sure why you would compare Lana to them, but whatever

Maybe because Dan Auerbach, member of The Black Keys, produced the song, and they kinda have a similar type of music ?

KhEIrks.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

hausofmike

Maybe because Dan Auerbach, member of The Black Keys, produced the song, and they kinda have a similar type of music ?

KhEIrks.jpg

:lmao:

Whispering

dont go for the reactionary "say something snide about Gaga to defend your artist" route. That does nothing for no one, especially on her own site.

:applause:

Why don't people get this? Look, there are going to be a few people that don't like this song, video or album. Just calm down!

Gaga gets 100x more criticism than this on this very site, so Lana is going to get some to.

If you can't deal with it, go to some Lana board, but stop with the "you said something about Lana, so I'm going to slam Gaga" immaturity!

Some of us aren't big fans of Lana's, and believe it or not, some of us are keeping an open mind about her new music!

Stop piissing Gaga fans off with your immature jabs at Gaga. It's counterproductive on a Gaga fansite!

Blue Jeans

:applause:

Why don't people get this? Look, there are going to be a few people that don't like this song, video or album. Just calm down!

Gaga gets 100x more criticism than this on this very site, so Lana is going to get some to.

If you can't deal with it, go to some Lana board, but stop with the "you said something about Lana, so I'm going to slam Gaga" immaturity!

Some of us aren't big fans of Lana's, and believe it or not, some of us are keeping an open mind about her new music!

Stop piissing Gaga fans off with your immature jabs at Gaga. It's counterproductive on a Gaga fansite!

I agree don't need to Slam Gaga to defend Lana, that's immature and shows nothing but poor argumentantion and criticism

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

pink sushi

I don't really like it.... :fat: I don't get the hype with Lana. Her songs are so boring. :fat:

Edited by pink sushi

EdgeofTeeth

After having almost a full day to digest it, I like it (it kinda sounds like late night summer s-x), although it's not one of Lana's best in my opinion.

Tokyo Rose

Maybe because Dan Auerbach, member of The Black Keys, produced the song, and they kinda have a similar type of music ?

KhEIrks.jpg

What does that have to do with it?  :huh:

lavenderblondee

I'm incredibly in love with this song. Lana is on fire right now. She's so fresh but that classic voice gets me every time. I am ready for this album. :worship:

Also, this song is going on my *sassy playlist* on spotify for the boyfriend. :creepflop:

Edited by lavenderblondee

Lizzie Jacobson

I've loved every song Lana has every released but I'm not feeling it. I'm praying that it grows on me but I'm just not loving it as much as I did when I first heard Ride

• Mills locked this topic