💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So at the end who won? Applause or Roar?

Popero22

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Roar in all aspects of success.

Applause was catchy with a mostly great sound, but forgettable to non-monsters. It might be played at a gay bar's throwback night in 20 year, but that's all. It's not a iconic Gaga track to most people, especially not the GP. :/

Why you always have to shade my favorites! :grr: Applause is better than Roar on every level. :whitney:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga was never going to win a any battle against that Ms. Basic Perry. The GP are too stupid to know what good music is.

djBuffoon

:awkney: I'm not sure what you mean by reality.

I mean that, chart-wise, Roar was the winner. That's not even a question. But as far as the better song, I don't see how Applause isn't the winner.

Qualle1

What a stupid question!

Roar was a huge success on the charts internationally, whereas Applause was only a mediocre global hit.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

Roar isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

I secound that.

Roar is a good, solid pop song and very radio-friendly.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

I mean that, chart-wise, Roar was the winner. That's not even a question. But as far as the better song, I don't see how Applause isn't the winner.

Well, then I agree with you :hor:

Juanjo

Really? Roar was obviously one of the top COMMERCIAL hits of 2013. So, if you're speaking in terms of popularity and sales, rather than quality, then, yeah, Roar "won."

CalumGaGa

Roar , it was huge you could not escape it. It just left the UK top 40 after nearly half a year, Applause was out after a few weeks. Applause was only really a success in America it was a mediocre hit everywhere else.

Applause is better though.

Archived