💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard Music Awards 2014 (3 nom)

Miley

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

the fact that Gaga and Zedd are pit against each other in all 3 categories.

:awkney:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Wow at the nominees! Lady Gaga looks so much better and cooler there with Daft Punk, Avicii, Calvin Harris and Zedd instead of only pop girls, but I guess ARTPOP had a lot of electronic music. I think GUY fits better that genre of music the one the song is nominated for, instead of Applause, but I wish her the best I guess.

I can tell Daft Punk is going to be the winner, and they really deserve it, they made an amazing album, but I just wish ARTPOP would get some recognition for once.

MonsterOfficial

hoping for Gaga to win Top Dance/Electronic Artist. she's the only female and not a DJ nominated in that category

exorcise my mind

komronjoel

I think she has a high possibility of winning the Best Electronic Album.. but the other categories, I don't think so. I hope I am proved wrong!

The competition isn't really tough, it would be if she was nominated along with Katy/Miley/Rihanna etc.

Edit: Just saw that Gaga has concert that night which means she won't attend so she won't win anything...

All three categories would be a contest between Avicii and Daft Punk, based on their respective chart performances and sales. 

MikeyMoonShine

The nominations are based on their charts, and Gaga is not doing good on the Billboard Hot 100 anymore

Yeah but she hasn't release anything recently and her last two single's did not well.  :shrug:

retroglamx

I thought Billboard stanned for ha.

She really has no chance in any of these categories.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Arturo

How much did RAM sell in the US? More than ARTPOP? SHe might win best electronic album since these awards are based off sales, right?

RAM sold more.

She isn't winning any of these :/

Juanjo

That's pretty cool, actually. I'm glad ARTPOP is being recognized as an EDM album. I hope she wins! :D

Yeah but she hasn't release anything recently and her last two single's did not well.  :shrug:

Rihanna's Stay was one of the biggest hits of last year, both on radio and in digital sales. 

Archived