Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Not shading Gaga but....

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Addy Ezzie

Yes she has put on weight, but she's much more beautiful and healthy than during TFM era. Her body was way too thin and unhealthy.

To me, her body is perfect and I would love to be like her. I think that it's better to have "curvy" (she's not that curvy but whatever) faves than popstars who won't eat anything and look like skeletons.

Tokyo Rose

So what? It's called being human, her body is obviously going to change from time to time

gagabro

I put her on pedesal but tbh she has put on weight recently,i noticed it  while watching her Roseland performances,get it right.I miss her slim body from TFM era !! 

When I saw her in person at Roseland, her body was slamming. That red outfit and leggings puts pressure on her torso and makes her look a little chubby.

I thought the same thing about artRave (album launch); in-person she looked soooo thin, but when I watched the Vevo stream the next day, she looked bigger.

Idk... she's in great shape.

Daredevil

stop it guys 

why the hell are we talking about weight on a Lady Gaga fan page?

lego

What about Nicky's fat butt? Tell her to lose weight. Gaga looks great.

FreePalestine

Sugarfall

I think that right now shes s-xier than ever, but especially in Telephone and Alejandro videos she was unhealthy skinny and hasnt she said that herself?

Electric Venus

:awkney: she looks absolutely incredible, she was way too skinny before, she looks much better now.

Archived