💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is a Gaga concert like?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

It Was Washington D.C. right ?

Yea. Lol.I remember feeling embarrassed as a DC native. :fail:

L.A on 7/21 will be my first show. I see different stories from different people obviously

Some say it's just a bunch of drunk people wherever you're sitting/standing.

They also say GA is mostly filled with the most hardcore fans and that's where you see the most flamboyancy.

Seats can have that too but there are also a lot of clueless GP in seats who only know her singles.

At least that's what I heard. Anyone wanna counter that or back me up, feel free :)

which show was that?

The Washington, DC show

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

I will attend both Florida and Boston concert (LMZ). I attended the march 28 Roseland concert and time went by so QUICK! 1 hour felt like 1 minute, no joke. So excited for may the 4th concert!

Interlude

Liberating

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

TheQueen

haha. Is there like a lot of d--gs and alcohol there?

They sell drink but obv you need to be of the legal age and some people take d--gs at concerts but it's safe once you're not looking for trouble

Psychedelic

The Monster Ball was one of the best expiriences of my life, I cried, I sang, I danced, I laughed, I waited for hours, I got more than I expected... FLAWFREE and beyond!!!

As for the BTWB Tour goes, I swear I was about to go home in the middle of one of those boring instrumental interludes... decent vocals (too much back-track tho), terrible dancing (prolly cuz of the unflattering, unconfortable outfits). Exciting to see that huge castle moving in the first couple of songs.... then the concept becomes worn out... I did not quite enjoy all of it!

I'm hoping the artRAVE will slay my life... everything looks so hyped, I hope I won't be dissappointed!

My Little Phoney

Sweating, screaming, dolled up gays of both s-xes having the time of their live with the sweetest, funniest, most talented pop performer of our time.

thefamebitch

Hmmm... 

It's honestly the best thing ever.  It's like a gigantic party.  Me and my friends sang along and danced to every song it was great!  

L E O

This was the time of my life. I was SO upsept that day for various reasons, but omg, one the live started, I forgot all those bad things. I'm a super shy guy, but I was dancing like a retard on all the songs, and nobody was judgmental, I REALLY felt like we were all friends! 

I even ended up dancing with a guy during telephone, like, VERY CLOSE, but we were in the pit, so moving constantly, I didn't get to know his name or something, we lost eye contact due to crowd movement, that is maybe the only bad thing I have to say about the live tbh haha

Don't worry, you'll have the time of your life!

haha. Is there like a lot of d--gs and alcohol there?

Yes yes and dont forget make out sessions and fights...lol.

You'll have a blast. And if your LMZ you'll be with plenty of the GOOD monsters that are great and will help you in having a great time.

LittIe Monster

The Monster Ball was one of the best expiriences of my life, I cried, I sang, I danced, I laughed, I waited for hours, I got more than I expected... FLAWFREE and beyond!!!

As for the BTWB Tour goes, I swear I was about to go home in the middle of one of those boring instrumental interludes... decent vocals (too much back-track tho), terrible dancing (prolly cuz of the unflattering, unconfortable outfits). Exciting to see that huge castle moving in the first couple of songs.... then the concept becomes worn out... I did not quite enjoy all of it!

I'm hoping the artRAVE will slay my life... everything looks so hyped, I hope I won't be dissappointed!

haven't seen to many negative reviews of the btwb from fans on here in a while.. interesting you put it that light. though it was a great show I wish it would have been slightly different.. the castle alone had a lot more potential

Ladle Ghoulash

Absolute release. When I saw Gaga on The Monster Ball Tour in 2010 in Boston, that night actually changed my life. I just felt...free. I had the best time that I had ever had and honestly haven't been the same since.

I've seen her a few times since (The Monster Ball in Boston 2011, artRave in Brooklyn and 3.30 Roseland) and every time being equally amazing (although I'm quite partial to The Monster Balls and Roseland). It's an amazing time. You just feel free to rock the **** out. 

On the topic of "is it like Roseland?": not really, as far as intimacy and audience is concerned. Obviously the arenas she will be playing on the artRave tour will be almost 10x the capacity of Roseland and, honestly, I think the audience is generally less ravenous. The Roseland shows were special because it was a limited engagement, the closing of the venue and it was in New York, so a lot of the fans got there extremely early and were very rigid about maintaining their spot in the crowd (in the GA area, that is) (and I'm not exempt from this). But, when Gaga's not in New York, the crowd is less vicious, I feel.

You won't have to get there super early, especially considering you have a LMZ ticket, meaning you already get to entire before the rest of GA, but, then again, if you're going with a friend, it never hurt to get a bit earlier to just get even a bit closer. The time will fly if you're spending it enjoying yourself with friends and making new friends in the line.

I'm also going to the artRave in Boston! Maybe see you there!

GagaisHotAF

Yes yes and dont forget make out sessions and fights...lol.

You'll have a blast. And if your LMZ you'll be with plenty of the GOOD monsters that are great and will help you in having a great time.

oh i don't really care about people doing things like that. 

Probably on Grindr

oh i don't really care about people doing things like that. 

You'll be too busy into the show.

Archived