đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

There are more Gaga haters in this fandom than in the GP. Stop.

Tropico

Featured Posts

What big Pop star can you meet? How many of them come to where you live?

Why can't you see Gaga's shows? Can you not travel to the shows in the UK or France?

Does this mean you can only have a connection with local artists who play at venues on your small island?

I live on a very tiny island no one as big as Gaga has ever been her

I'am struggling to get a job (as with the island being so small, there is few jobs) I get a small amount of money for the week

Can barely buy food and live so I feel I will never get a chance to see or meet Gaga 

People say she will be around for years she will be touring for years blah blah 

but people honestly don't know my living conditions 

I feel I need to see and meet her to regain that connection again for her

but with all the above it looks like I'll be losing it at some point 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I live on a very tiny island no one as big as Gaga has ever been her

I'am struggling to get a job (as with the island being so small, there is few jobs) I get a small amount of money for the week

Can barely buy food and live so I feel I will never get a chance to see or meet Gaga 

People say she will be around for years she will be touring for years blah blah 

but people honestly don't know my living conditions 

I feel I need to see and meet her to regain that connection again for her

but with all the above it looks like I'll be losing it at some point 

Yes, I saw where you lived. That's why I asked the question, how many big Pop stars can you meet or go see?

How many big Pop stars come to your tiny island?

When you do get a job and become more stable, at least you live not far from London or Paris, where Gaga always visits! Until then, it looks like you won't be able to have a connection with any music artist, outside of a few local artists that play on your tiny island.

Yes, I saw where you lived. That's why I asked the question, how many big Pop stars can you meet or go see?

How many big Pop stars come to your tiny island?

When you do get a job and become more stable, at least you live not far from London or Paris, where Gaga always visits! Until then, it looks like you won't be able to have a connection with any music artist, outside of a few local artists that play on your tiny island.

We only have local that play no big pop stars such as Gaga

Thing is you say when I become more stable when I'm in a job I have been trying for like 4 years I'am still in the same situation 

Living here is just not helping me get a life a Job, Possibilities and giving me so much in my life

and moving anywhere else wouldn't be possible as I would need money and if I have no money I can't move away  

grenziel

I'm sorry ARTPOP for all this mess, we truly love you. Some people here are gonna regret what they say, that's for sure.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

PigInsideAHuman

Idk......I don't really bash her at all but I don't think people should feel bad with disagreeing with what she does. There are other artists on here too that have a different view of things. I think the fact that people come on gagaDaily, no matter what they say, is enough evidence to kind of suggest they are a stan to begin with. 

TBQFH I don't think Gaga actually spends that much time being sad about **** that the media says. Like....I think she doesn't like it....but as busy as her schedule is at times she doesn't even have time to think about what Angela Cheng is saying or some stan on a blog site.

And I'm not saying ARTPOP is my favorite era but I am not disappointed in it. It's Lady ****ing Gaga. She can **** up alot and I'd still like her because she has already done so much for me. 

PigInsideAHuman

The ARTPOP era was messy, but anyone bashing her now are just people who stan for success. She has done everything right with the GUY era so far. We got a high budget video that is on par with her best videos and promo during the video's release week. The song just isn't clicking with the public. You can't blame Gaga at this point, especially since GUY was a fan favorite. I'm more than happy with the GUY era so far because I stopped caring about charts.

Some stans just want to live their life through a popstar's success and can't stand when their fave isn't slaying. People just need to accept the fact that Gaga is no longer as captivating for the public as she was in her peak. It's only natural, no one ever sustains that level of success.

Gaga hasn't reinvented her image or sound while the public has moved on to more minimal/stripped down music like Adele and Lorde. That doesn't mean Gaga is over, she just needs to reinvent herself like Madonna has for many years. I'm all for Gaga reinventing herself, but she should do it because she wants to, not because she wants to please some insecure gays that want to live through her success.

iWrYMPKgBz58M.gif

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

LaLuna

The ARTPOP era was messy, but anyone bashing her now are just people who stan for success. She has done everything right with the GUY era so far. We got a high budget video that is on par with her best videos and promo during the video's release week. The song just isn't clicking with the public. You can't blame Gaga at this point, especially since GUY was a fan favorite. I'm more than happy with the GUY era so far because I stopped caring about charts.

Some stans just want to live their life through a popstar's success and can't stand when their fave isn't slaying. People just need to accept the fact that Gaga is no longer as captivating for the public as she was in her peak. It's only natural, no one ever sustains that level of success.

Gaga hasn't reinvented her image or sound while the public has moved on to more minimal/stripped down music like Adele and Lorde. That doesn't mean Gaga is over, she just needs to reinvent herself like Madonna has for many years. I'm all for Gaga reinventing herself, but she should do it because she wants to, not because she wants to please some insecure gays that want to live through her success.

iWrYMPKgBz58M.gif

Spill that truth tea! :tea::applause::legend:

Archived