💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

There are more Gaga haters in this fandom than in the GP. Stop.

Tropico

Featured Posts

I really want to leave this fan bases with how ''fans'' react to Gaga and being shady about her ruins it for me

I want to come here and enjoy positive things about her and enjoy her and the music together

Been thinking about this a lot recently but I want to leave this site and the fan base for good

Many reasons why and the fans on here is one of them 

Why should I be a part of a fake fan base criticizing her constantly?!

I'd rather leave all this behind and move on from being a Gaga fan away from the so called fans 

Amongst other reasons why I wish to leave 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Bull****.

In what sense? Get your s--t together.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

tokyodisko

Just as many annoying threads are created asking "what should her next single be?" and stuff like that, sooooo, both types of stans can be annoying. Threads like this one are stupid and just as common. Good for you? I don't hate her or slam her, but it just feeds the negativity. 

I think the negativity can be uncalled for sometimes, but it's also good to critique her. How is art supposed to get better?

I like ARTPOP, but I think as a whole it is her weakest album, like she was trying to portray something other than herself, which I think she did herself and Interscope did not "force" her to. 

dontbesweet

Some fans have an unhealthy obsession with Gaga and use her as a substitute for something missing in their life, which undoubtably makes them feel they have a deeper connection and power over her than most other people do.

Which is why, I feel, they're even more critical than most fans and even the GP.

it's not like we have to appreciate everything she does.  but i do agree with you.

some monsters here don't know how to appreciate the only things Gaga can give us. it's not enough for them. they want more.

if they want more like commercial success and smash singles, they should go praise Katy instead. :awkney:

Dunk96

it's not like we have to appreciate everything she does.  but i do agree with you.

some monsters here don't know how to appreciate the only things Gaga can give us. it's not enough for them. they want more.

if they want more like commercial success and smash singles, they should go praise Katy instead. :awkney:

In what sense? Get your **** together.

:lmao: 

There will NEVER be as many people that dislike Gaga in her fanbase as there are in the GP. 

That's a fact; albeit sad, but true.

MANiCURE

AGREED, I used to think ggd was full of smart fans, with nice arguments about therir opinions but now it's become such a mess it's disgusting

giskardsb

Some fans have an unhealthy obsession with Gaga and use her as a substitute for something missing in their life, which undoubtably makes them feel they have a deeper connection and power over her than most other people do.

Which is why, I feel, they're even more critical than most fans and even the GP.

it's a self image problem..  If Gaga is successful they feel successful, if she's not as successful they feel like failures for "choosing" her.   It's a sick side effect of stan culture and stan war mentality.

Tropico

promote online kindess.

Funny you'd say that because you know that this thread was directed to one of your recent threads where you totally compared Katy to Gaga and insulted her choreographer, made Gaga look bad (even though she isn't messing up) and isn't that a bit mean to Gaga. I don't expect an answer to that because I know the answer. It is. So if you're gonna tell me to be nic and promote online kindness shouldn't you too? You're the one who indirectly dishes out shade then you tell me to promote online kindness? Huh funny ;). And if you're gonna talk about things Gaga says then shouldn't you consider the time she said we shouldn't compare artists and how music is beautiful and we should celebrate it instead of making it some competion? You should consider that. Practice what you preach bud. :Whitney:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

To be honest my deep connection is losing with her

simply because I can't meet, see her shows and the fans ruining it for me

I still have a deep connection with the music but in time that'll fade unless one of the above changes 

aquaprincess

I haven't seen any shady threads. But if that's the case, that sux cuz gaga has been working her butt off. Even tho this era has had some bumps in the road, it is picking up and getting better. Were getting more promo. And we got a music video finally! And the artRave is starting next month. I cant wait for that.I don't see anything to complain about anymore. I mean it is what is as far as the albums success. Doesn't take away how good the music is. At least for me anyway. I'm just gonna sit back enjoy the rest of this era.

To be honest my deep connection is losing with her

simply because I can't meet, see her shows and the fans ruining it for me

I still have a deep connection with the music but in time that'll fade unless one of the above changes 

:(

Archived