Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Kind of agree she needs to perform better , but Katy is much worse imo. Roseland looked very boring imo.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

good bye

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just listening to the SiriusXM Roseland audio will give you a clear idea of HOW WRONG you are, and how amazing Roseland is.

Sorry but what Katy Perry choreography are we talking about? :toofunny: She just spins in circles and goes from here to there as her smoking machine blows. Oh yeah and she also did a few squats. I don't know about you or the "gp", but please watch the video below and than compare it with your favorite Katy performance of choice from the one you posted and you'll see you're wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGcXipfIdCg

Choreo isn't all that makes a great performance, and Gaga is still miles ahead. :smh:

codymonster

I'm literally crying.  How can you even COMPARE the diverse, powerful, s-xy, and controlled voice of Gaga to Katy's voice.  I'm not saying Katy's terrible, she does have a voice! But saying Gaga needs to step up her game to match Katy is pretty much asking Gaga to poor boiling water on her vocal chords until they are damaged :later:

MonsterMum

I feel like this video just created a new fan for her... in me...

Girl, bye, close the door behind you  :later:

Have you not seen the video of Gaga performing bad romance choreo on that ledge in roseland as she belts out bad romance to marina? 

MonsterMum

What's up with all these people that have 40-80 posts and come here to declare Katy is a better performer, vocalist, dancer.

Move along, this is Gaga daily.

Mess.

I know I'm gonna get dragged for this but there are so many members here who always say why can't Gaga do this like this person or that so why don't they just go enjoy that artist and leave Gaga the way she is and wants to be?

What's up with all these people that have 40-80 posts and come here to declare Katy is a better performer, vocalist, dancer.

Move along, this is Gaga daily.

Drag ha :applause: inb4 they tell you what does 40-80 posts have to do with anything? Well my answer is this: you're new here and already coming here declaring that Katy has surpassed Gaga's vocals and shows. Utter mess.

Saying Katy's vocals are on par with Gaga is downright insulting and should be criminal offence.

Archived