Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Remixes [Album Sampler]

fullofsheibe

Featured Posts

fullofsheibe

Hey guys! :heart: 

This is one of my first album samplers and I want to ask you if I did a good video for this? And if should make more samplers for singles, ep's, albums, etc.  :excited2:

here is the Applause remixes one; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZTbQMhLu8  :haha:

Enjoy (?)  :shy:

Azor Ahai

I love the Viceroy remix but I think it would be better without the actual applause song in it. It doesn't really match with the beat , and I LOOOVEE this beat !

U-GO-BOY

it's a nice concept but I'd use high quality versions of the cover and the handwriting.. it looks too blurry imo 

Amazing  :applause:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

fullofsheibe

I like it too! Looks like official! :applause:

it's a nice concept but I'd use high quality versions of the cover and the handwriting.. it looks too blurry imo 

I think it's because of the low quality on youtube, you see, I found a site where they got that handwriting, and omg it was a big png, so I used it lmao, and yes the cover art is a bit blurry I think :) (sorry for my English if it is that bad) 

I love the Viceroy remix but I think it would be better without the actual applause song in it. It doesn't really match with the beat , and I LOOOVEE this beat !

Yaaaaas! I really love that remix too! Those reggae beats tho :legend: And I would really like the instrumental of this remix! :o 

Archived