Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

yeah

Great, I'll listen to it today! I was waiting for an not-iTunes Radio leak to listen to it. :legend:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

It's a solid album.

Love all the tracks besides Doing It. They are so damn catchy. True Romance slays but it has some tracks that I don't care much. But for SUCKER, they all are worthy listening to.

My faves are Famous, Body of my Own, Hanging Around and Caught in the Middle.

HausOfHarlow

I like this album! I have been listening to it quite often! After seeing her live a few months back, and now hearing the album -- it's so refreshing. Sucker is badass, Gold Coins is catchy, and Breaking Up is my favorite! Other good ones I like include Doing It, Famous, Hanging Around, Need Your Love and Money. 

Also, has anybody heard her rather slow song, Kingdom, featured on the Mockingjay (Hunger Games) soundtrack? I tacked that onto the end of my iTunes to make my iTunes look cleaner. :D

therealmario

I downloaded it on iTunes. It is incredible. However, I went to Target to get their exclusive version for that KILLER cover of Money that she does...but they are only selling a censored version right now. Anyone else have this problem?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just bought it at Target for the bonus tracks and contemplated opening it for 10 minutes because it didn't have the little "Explicit Content" square on the front and put it in and was disappointed that it's censored. I tried looking everywhere online but then said **** it, and opened it. I should have checked on here. ****kkkk I'm not happy 

i Love the Lady

I'm obsessed with Charli XCX's album Sucker. And I was wondering how it's being received by people? She deserves commercial success with this album and if it's not doing well I'd like to know why

ChicaSkas

FYI post a less dramatic thread title :teehee:

I'll change it for you to what it should be more like.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived