Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

255 ARTPOP why the rise?

It was performed on SYTYCD I think, so it got a little bit of promo...Nice boost!

Yeah I know...its good though...but I cant c the performance...poor me

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

There's nothing wrong with Avril's song tbh. The negativity from the video on YouTube and this forum.... :later:

Agree and I repeat there's no difference with Katy kind of songs (Max Martin - Dr.Luke productions) and videos, so I don't get the scandal, only because Avril is not popular like she was.

Klou

G.U.Y would be in the 600's if the discounts were still in place :rip:

Snowyrain

3 Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 0.4745 0.4275 

MESS WR6NZpz.gif

WHY WR6NZpz.gif

ThisGuyTony

This author agrees that the hooky, uptempo "Birthday" is a future No. 1 Hot 100 contender

Hot 100: Birthslay - #37

US iTunes: #67

The decay.

222843_600.gif

VforVendetta

I'm keeping a tiny portion of hope for GUY for this week from the following Tuesday. If there are no signs of the song taking off again I personally give up. It is not worth trying anymore, we can't do anything if radio doesn't want to support the song and its not even near Gaga's best songs imo so I think enough is enough after the following week.

OBEY

Already done :)

thank you:)

i just texted their other station in Montreal and said them to add G.U.Y. by lady gaga on their new music. they responded me saying they will send my message to the music director ! yasssss :ARTPOP:

ViviLittleM

I'm tired of this lack of promo. I know it's purposely. I'm tired to see G.U.Y. in the 400-600..

OBEY

It's arguably her best song (and music video too) yet. Too bad it's the one that broke her streak of HOT 100 #1s back then, and became literally the one that got away. I've been yearning for her to release an entirely acoustic single since it's where she's at her best and most comfortable. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9loYptxSQk

Acoustic Katy >>>> Pop Katy

Maybe with The One That Got Away breaking her #1 streak, it made them realise that less "pop" songs were not good singles choices for Katy unfortunately. and now with Uncle who underperformed, it just confirmed this for her team... :/

Archived