💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Klou

@chartnews: Billboard Hot 100: #75(new) Hello Kitty, @AvrilLavigne. *Hot Shot Debut*

Not Hello Kitty debuting and peaking higher than GUY :awkney:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

@chartnews: Billboard Hot 100: #75(new) Hello Kitty, @AvrilLavigne. *Hot Shot Debut*

Not Hello Kitty debuting and peaking higher than GUY :awkney:

ib2iB4d8x5jz8Y.gif

Robotboy

if they discount ARTPOP all through the tour and use all kinds of payola for gypsy... :flutter: the era would end up really successful 

ib2iB4d8x5jz8Y.gif

:lmao:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

YeehawKylie

Where is ARTPOP on Billboard this week? I think it should be in the top 75 tbh. At least the top 100 :) and then next week it will probably be lower 100s. But after that it should raise back into the top 100

ARTPOP was at 84 last week with a discount on itunes. What makes you think it's going to rise without any discount or single success or promo? Most people aren't even expecting ARTPOP to chart in the Billboard 200 this week...

NathanC

ARTPOP was at 84 last week with a discount on itunes. What makes you think it's going to rise without any discount or single success or promo? Most people aren't even expecting ARTPOP to chart in the Billboard 200 this week...

inserts no negativity gif**

Yeah I'm bummed out... I hope there's a comeback the next single :cry:

SlayedForTheGod

I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about Rixton on here tbh. They've been playing them on the radio like they are One Direction.

Whispering

Imma report y'all for that off topic food talk

This is the off topic thread. People said it is all allowed. Kind of an anything goes thread...within reason. :shrug:

Luc

Iggy's appeal to me is her accent, looks, catchy music.. And the fact that she's so successful atm nade me interested in her.

Whispering

I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about Rixton on here tbh. They've been playing them on the radio like they are One Direction.

Now, you know that most of the people here are overly obsessed with all the Pop girls. They rarely pay attention to music from male artists. ;)

Pure Adrenaline

Firework's MV always reminds me of Christina's Beautiful, but only a bit more visually stunning with the aerial shots. But yeah, Roar's MV is among her worst. I find TOTGA's and Thinking of You's as her best. And E.T. too, even though it was nothing but just random shots.  :toofunny:

for me Firework and E.T. are her best videos they are both visually stunning and professional ... but TOTGA and TOY are 100x times better than anything from the Prism era :awkney: u know there were times that she and the team behind her put more than 10 minutes thought in those concepts and visuals and directing ...... I'm expecting her next video to be cartoon :lana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

Why it is easy for some random songs to enter the top 10 of itunes? :giveup:

At Ariana gurlll though. Didn't think she could be this big but I have been stanning for her debut album. It got less or more than 85 points in metacritic. Sleeeeeeeeeee....... :legend:

Problem is such a bop.

So happy for Iggy too. Her voice is interesting and not annoying lol. :worship:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived