General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

How old are you? :omg:

I'm in my last year of my 20's :cry:

WAIT

THERE IS A HOPE ? WR6NZpz.gif

Mess we are similar :nooo:

Yes lol. I honestly didn't think my metabolism would ever slow down, but I noticed it slowing when I was 27. It's still really high, but I don't have to totally gorge food anymore to prevent myself from losing weight.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowyrain

Yes lol. I honestly didn't think my metabolism would ever slow down, but I noticed it slowing when I was 27. It's still really high, but I don't have to totally gorge food anymore to prevent myself from losing weight.

How is it feel like ? Like what changed in your world so you decided that your metabolism is slowing down ? 

How is it feel like ? Like what changed in your world so you decided that your metabolism is slowing down ?

I follow a very routine diet and noticed I was actually gaining more weight than I wanted, so I cut back. More specifically I was taking two weight gainer protein shakes a day, but now I only take one.

Snowyrain

I follow a very routine diet and noticed I was actually gaining more weight than I wanted, so I cut back. More specifically I was taking two weight gainer protein shakes a day, but now I only take one.

Oh I understand.. Hope you feel better  :)

VforVendetta

I'm in my last year of my 20's :cry:

:legend:

Oh I understand.. Hope you feel better :)

Thanks :hug: Just stick in there. Eat what you want while you can!

Back on topic... Fancy will probably be selling over 300K a week at the rate it's increasing.

2. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.6055 (+ 2nd version)

3. Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 0.4152

Mary Pain

That comparison is highly INSULTING to MJ.

Fixed for more emphasis,  because you're absolutely right.   

Americano

Thanks :hug: Just stick in there. Eat what you want while you can!

Back on topic... Fancy will probably be selling over 300K a week at the rate it's increasing.

2. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.6055 (+ 2nd version)

3. Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 0.4152

:bunny:

StarryNight

So I missed weight and cheese talk :emma: 

I'm totally satisfied with my weight, but a lot people tell me that I'm skinny  :flop:

davorincek

why are we all skinny here? :flop:

this thread tho >>>

I also started drinking whey and lifting weights.. So that's really starting to help I think.

There is hope :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

edit: I don't really like cheese sorry.

I'm so happy for Iggy :)

hausofmike

This thread is for random chart discussion. Not random conversation discussion like how fat or skinny or what you like to eat. Stay on topic for Charts.

Gagamel

Iggy dethroning herself soon :toofunny:

477. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. wasn't it at around 440? :confused:

Nuff of this chart nonsense  :laughga: , im like 7 kg above my ideal weight and im a lazy ****, but hopefully will get it off during da summer

Gagamel

This thread was made for  ''members' personal greetings, updates about their social lives, political and racial debates, arguments regarding the comparisons of Gaga with artists which do not have any current material on the charts, the latest tweets of a relevant celebrity even though the content is nowhere near chart-related, solely posting updates from other countries without any US chart update, and basically every topic under the sun'' so :kisses:

StarryNight

Nuff of this chart nonsense  :laughga: , im like 7 kg above my ideal weight and im a lazy ****, but hopefully will get it off during da summer

:lmao:

Archived