Fizzy

she shud release the video for problem. for a destined #1 or top 5

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

chris777

BB Hot 100

Top 10:

1. Pharrell Williams - Happy (=)
2. John Legend - All Of Me (=)
3. Katy Perry feat. Juicy J - Dark Horse (+1)
4. Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty (-1)
5. DJ Snake feat. Lil Jon - Turn Down For What (+2)
6. Idina Menzel - Let It Go (-1)
7. Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX - Fancy (+11)
8. Bastille - Pompeii (-2)
9. Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing (-1)
10. Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne & Tyga or Too $hort or French Montana - Loyal (-1)

chris777

Follow-up "Birthday," meanwhile, blasts 83-37 with top Streaming and Airplay Gainer honors. It soars onto Streaming Songs at No. 11 (3.1 million, up 145 percent) following the April 24 premiere of its official video and enters Radio Songs at No. 49 (29 million, up 79 percent). Below Digital Songs, "Birthday" bounds by 135 percent to 23,000 sold.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6070358/pharrell-williams-tops-hot-100-chart-10-weeks-iggy-azalea-top-10

chris777

It's gonna fall next week, and people will label it as a flop.

but made it into the top 40  :creepflop:   

ThisGuyTony

Below Digital Songs, "Birthday" bounds by 135 percent to 23,000 sold.

:applause: :applause:

Whispering

Go back to the US Charts Discussion. Off-topic is ALLOWED here, that's why this thread was created. US Charts Discussion is a place you should go, because people don't go off-topic there.

I was about to make a comment on the weight discussion, but then went to check the guidelines on the first page of this thread, and it is all a little unclear. Can we, or can we not, make random comments that have nothing to do with radio or charts (or even music, for that matter) in this thread? :shrug:

Does anyone know? Has anyone ever received a WP for going off-topic in this thread?

Pure Adrenaline

Act2 will save us dont worry :legend: as long as we get more videos like GUY

:laughgperhaps you should eat healthier stuff? (Light products, self-made, use olive oil instead of butter or sunflower oil, less carbohydrates)...
lol probably from all people I know I eat the healthiest, my father is geek on that subject since young age I listen lectures about helthy food. Also I don't drink fizzy drinks I don't like them, I dont' eat cheaps, probably I eat McDonalads, Subway, KFC from 2 to 3 times for year, hamburgers and fast food barely eat maybe like 1 time in month, my only sin would b my addiction to chocolate :hor: but even with that I don't let myself eat more than 2 times in week. We don't eat cheese from shop because it contains palma oil my father goes to village and buy cheese from dairy farm, we don't eat white bread only black with seeds :rip: it's just my gen I guess :shrug: and I noticed that my family's physique has really good structure and good looking but if only u work for it, if not u will be FAT :fat:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived