Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Which cities?

DC and Baltimore. DC played G.U.Y. at 5pm yesterday (beginning of rush hour) and both DC and Baltimore played it between 8-9 at night. Then today DC played it twice between 10 and 11 and then Baltimore played it at 11:30 (around the lunch rush). Aside from that, DC has been diligently playing the song a few times a day between 9am-9pm. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no they didnt add it in the last weeks. we'll know in a couple of hours whether or not they added it this week

i bet that one of them added it  :yes:

that would be great  :excited:

Bad Monster Kid

DC and Baltimore. DC played G.U.Y. at 5pm yesterday (beginning of rush hour) and both DC and Baltimore played it between 8-9 at night. Then today DC played it twice between 10 and 11 and then Baltimore played it at 11:30 (around the lunch rush). Aside from that, DC has been diligently playing the song a few times a day between 9am-9pm.

DC has GUY at #19 for Top songs of the week. You Betta STAN DC

DC has GUY at #19 for Top songs of the week. You Betta STAN DC

DC and Baltimore doing what they can to prevent negative updates :applause:

OBEY

88. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.

C'mon France  :excited2:

this proves that the song could do well with radio behind it. if i would be interscope i would so pay them tbh

Pure Adrenaline

France with the best taste as always

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

this proves that the song could do well with radio behind it. if i would be interscope i would so pay them tbh

Interscope, this, please :giveup:

Bad Monster Kid

DC and Baltimore doing what they can to prevent negative updates :applause:

103.5 in Chicago has it at #135. What the hell is that?

Mariano

I'm bannedT on ATRL.  Please someone go and tell them to stop using the "No Promo excuse" for Birthday
http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=575621&page=2
When the song is literally being pushed like a lead single on radio (3.4M Updates, similar to Rihanna's Diamonds and Kesha's Die Young updates in late 2012). . .   No promo .. I mean the song already has like 40M AI (as much as FANCY) and Fancy is smashing...

YeehawKylie

103.5 in Chicago has it at #135. What the hell is that?

Z104.3 in Baltimore has it at #40. I'd like to see it go top 20 like in DC. 

http://www.z1043.com/main.html

Go to that site and on the right hand side it has Z Takeover. Upvote G.U.Y. and also request it. You can do both at this station. 

I'm bannedT on ATRL.  Please someone go and tell them to stop using the "No Promo excuse" for Birthday

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=575621&page=2

When the song is literally being pushed like a lead single on radio (3.4M Updates, similar to Rihanna's Diamonds and Kesha's Die Young updates in late 2012). . .   No promo .. I mean the song already has like 40M AI (as much as FANCY) and Fancy is smashing...

I don't have an account, but omg the denials :dies:

Archived