Unapologetic - 3.7m 

Beyonce (WW): Estimates

Dangerously In Love - 11m

B Day - 6.3m

I am Sasha Fierce - 7m

4 - 2.8m

Beyonce - 3.2m

fixed. All confirmed sales

(i don't know where you got 4.5M for TTT and sorry but 4 was at 2.1m by the end of 2011 i doubt it sold 900K in 2012-2013)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
absynthetic

Well for us, it's very bad so..

I mean TF+TFM = 15 millions

Born This Way = 7 millions

ARTPOP 1,8 omg the decay

We need a rerelease EP like TFM to rescue those sales to 5m if the quality is present

If not, at least give us 2.5m WW :giveup:

VforVendetta

Those are with receipts (not updated)

Rihanna sells a lot more albums WW than domestically

I know. Rihanna is very WW, one more reason that makes her album sales seem weak. The numbers talk for themselves. Its like saying that Katy is an album artist, which is not true.

Is it true that Zedd produced Problem? **** :deadbanana:

I guess Gag will need to drop the heavy EDM for her next album if she wants a hit again

absynthetic

fixed. All confirmed sales

(i don't know where you got 4.5M for TTT and sorry but 4 was at 2.1m by the end of 2011 i doubt it sold 900K in 2012-2013)

Thank you, I was going based off of other aggregated estimates but I should have looked more into the matter

Either way, Rihanna is only 2m shy of Beyonce's best selling album WW, and while that's a huge number, for someone as big as Beyonce who has multiple tours in the Top 10 best selling tours of all time list for women compared to Rihanna, who everyone considers a "singles artist"...............

Is that not embarrassing on Beyonce's part? Rihanna's able to outsell her rather quickly

Had Beyonce not had a surprise release, she'd be at less than 2m WW right now

A true albums artist?

I know. Rihanna is very WW, one more reason that makes her album sales seem weak. The numbers talk for themselves. Its like saying that Katy is an album artist, which is not true.

Numbers were updated above. 

Also, Katy currently is more of an album artist than Gaga, if you will, as well as Miley who's generally outsold her and is nearing both Beyonce and Rihanna in terms of WW album sales

She's faring pretty well overall

Both Katy and Rihanna are

Beyonce's rapidly declining as is Gaga, sadly. 

Mariano

Well for us, it's very bad so..

I mean TF+TFM = 15 millions

Born This Way = 7 millions

ARTPOP 1,8 omg the decay

when u look it like that :rip: :rip: 

Better picture

The Fame - 10M

The Fame Monster EP - 6M

Born This Way - 7M

ARTPOP - 2.3M :hehe:

absynthetic

Good Girl Gone Bad was Re-released. Of course it has sold that much.

So?

4 could have been re-released, but why waste all that money if you're only going to sell 150k more copies WW? :awkney:

VforVendetta

Thank you, I was going based off of other aggregated estimates but I should have looked more into the matter

Either way, Rihanna is only 2m shy of Beyonce's best selling album WW, and while that's a huge number, for someone as big as Beyonce who has multiple tours in the Top 10 best selling tours of all time list for women compared to Rihanna, who everyone considers a "singles artist"...............

Is that not embarrassing on Beyonce's part? Rihanna's able to outsell her rather quickly

A true albums artist?

Also, Katy currently is more of an album artist than Gaga, if you will, as well as Miley who's generally outsold her and is nearing both Beyonce and Rihanna in terms of WW album sales

Katy is not more of an album sales than Gaga. You can't compare just the numbers of the albums because their singles didn't have the same succees. ARTPOP has only 2M WW sales but it only had a hit, a moderate hit with no video and a flop while Prism had 2 of the biggest digital sales of the year that were also chart toppers, two moderate hits with a video and more than 550M AI only in the US. Prism is around 3M+ WW I think. Sorry but the a--logy is pretty bad. ARTPOP album sales are expected, they are very bad for Gaga but they match the single success. No Katy is no album artist. Her singles are just that huge that her album is selling relatively well but for her success it's pretty bad.

A true albums artist?

The Yoncé era lasted 2 weeks, sadly for her team. It did not work out well. The iTunes-first release seriously hurt the era A LOT.

GagaMyBlood95

We need an EP, like seriously, by Gaga standards, these album numbers are horrible, but by normal standards aka todays market, they are okay/average for a pop star with one hit off the album...

absynthetic

Katy is not more of an album sales than Gaga. You can't compare just the numbers of the albums because their singles didn't have the same succees. ARTPOP has only 2M WW sales but it only had a hit, a moderate hit with no video and a flop while Prism had w of the biggest digital sales of the year that were also chart toppers, two moderate hits with a video and more than 550M AI only in the US. Prism is around 3M+ WW I think. Sorry but the a--logy is pretty bad. ARTPOP album sales are expected, they are very bad for Gaga but they match the single success. No Katy is no album artist. Her singles are just that huge that her album is selling relatively well but for her success it's pretty bad.

Prism overall outsold ARTPOP and is still outselling it. The disparity might be 2m by the end of everything

In addition, Roar was a global smash as well, as was Dark Horse

Unconditionally flopped globally 

Applause was a moderate smash in the USA but was a hit globally

DWUW flopped

What else do we have?

The Yoncé era lasted 2 weeks, sadly for her team. It did not work out well. The iTunes-first release seriously hurt the era A LOT.

Sadly it's still going

The Grammy's solidified that 

Aka the only thing that saved DIL

hausofmike

Bey also has half of Rihs albums so you can't really compare. Bey takes breaks. Rih has 5 songs out every year.

Archived