šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Creyk

maybe she was jelly of her :fan:

Y'all are so ignorant about Lana but keep talking your ridiculous **** :awkney:

The reason she hates Gaga is because they had a common manager way back who dropped her to manage Gaga instead, and she doesn't like songs like Just Dance and PF, which were Gaga's first singles. That's the same reason why she doesn't like Katy, she criticized the lyrics in her song "Peacock" and thinks they are both fake

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

By playing a small Theater Tour, where tickets are 60 bucks a pop?Ā  :hehe:Ā  Not really much of a revenge.Ā 

:dies:

Gypsy Life

The reason she hates Gaga is because they had a common manager way back who dropped her to manage Gaga instead, and she doesn't like songs like Just Dance and PF, which were Gaga's first singles. That's the same reason why she doesn't like Katy, she criticized the lyrics in her song "Peacock" and thinks they are both fake

you just responded calling someone an ignorant for saying she was jelly then went on to explain why she was jelly. like :awkney:

Ouch!

Ā 

Happy obviously can't be dethroned but #2 is a big success too!

Tell that to monsters when we freaked out because Applause didn't hit number 1 :rip:

Whispering

I thought they were friends. All we need is another fan group boycotting Gaga.

Many of u may not see that those other Stan groups will not buy Gaga even if they like the song. Personally I would never buy a trolldonna song ever again! Well that's what all of them are doing!

Ā 

You do realize that this is a few thousand Diva stans in a huge biitch slap fight, right? :smh: The long term success of any artist is not tied to the constant biitch slap fights of all these silly diva stans.

Ā 

It takes hundreds of thousands...millions of fans, casual fans, music lovers and radio listeners to make a song go platinum or higher. It takes all of these people to make an album sell over 2.3 million worldwide. It takes all these types to fill arenas for a worldwide tour.

Ā 

Those little ATRL-type slap fights don't mean anything in the real world. Who cares if a group of Diva super stans say they won't buy music from another Diva?Ā  :roll:Ā Ā  It's not going to matter enough in the big picture!

Creyk

you just responded calling someone an ignorant for saying she was jelly then went on to explain why she was jelly. like :awkney:

We can say something informative every once in a while :ohwell:

ThisGuyTony

@rarigoes The song I was talking about is So Legit. It's very ironic coming from her but let me not get too off-topic. And to that one member, Lana fans talk crap about Gaga all the time (which is ironic considering a lot of them are former Monsters which I guess makes them being self-hating human beings) so, like, deal with it.

On-topic: Maybe G.U.Y.'s embarrassing chart position will make Gaga and her team FINALLY realize that electropop is done for now and she needs to get with the times if she wants to stick around.

Ā 

Yes. Madonna, Kylie and even Katy moved on and tried different sounds and they have remained successful.Ā 

Pure Adrenaline

I was joking of course :fail: I like Lana tho :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

but didn't one of her dates become the fastest selling in the US .... it was in the media section few weeks ago :huh: I thought she was doing great with the tour

Not a big accomplishment in a theater/club. I'm sure Gaga would break the record too if she went there for a show!

Archived