Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I don't know how anyone of you can support Lana when she clearly ain't here for Gaga (even has a diss song about it) + has the stage presence of a potato and the live vocals of someone who'd struggle making the local high school choir.

What song is this?

How can they support Lana, as an artist with little stage presence and weak live vocals? Probably for the same reasons they support Katy, who is in that same category...I guess. :shrug:

What song is this?

How can they support Lana, as an artist with little stage presence and weak live vocals? Probably for the same reasons they support Katy, who is in that same category...I guess. :shrug:

:tea:

Btw, West Coast (Audio) is in the most popular section in the US on YouTube. I just can't, not even a Gaga official video could do that. It's gonna have a good debut.

Gypsy Life

What song is this?

She has a song that leaked a few months ago that was recorded around 2009/2010 where she disses Gaga.

It's called So Legit. Google it if you want. It starts with "Stefani, you suck" :toofunny:

ManuelColon

I'm sorry but you all sound pathetic talking **** about Lana, first i don't like the fact that Lana hates Gaga but that's not going to ruin her music for me and second she does not have strong vocals because her register is low but her falsettos are GREAT.

This thread should be locked tbh you all spend too much time talking **** about other artists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSwVhUleRss

I'll need 2 Gaga + RedOne songs on the new album, but not like Gypsy. Thx Gagita :emo:

Tbh I think she moved on from this album, it's just the tour that keeps her on it. This, judging by her (not) acting during the whole ARTPOP era, it barely feels like she was present.

judaslmonster

I've never heard it on NRJ lol 

weird, I've heard this one time + my mother heard it yesterday + friends monsters said they heard it in the past days :/

judaslmonster

What song is this?

Did you really compared Lana to Katy ? OMG.

Lana is a real artist. Just listen to her songs, go watch her music videos, tropico... She's amazing ! 

Her lives are good, not amazing as gaga's of course, but not bad as katy's.

Petros Bad Kid

hope that brit and gaga collab from ARTPOP act 2 will be a massive hit!!

but for now im hoping that GUY won't end up like marry the night and wish for it to become a top 10 hit!

GypsyGaga

I'm sorry but you all sound pathetic talking **** about Lana, first i don't like the fact that Lana hates Gaga but that's not going to ruin her music for me and second she does not have strong vocals because her register is low but her falsettos are GREAT.

This thread should be locked tbh you all spend too much time talking **** about other artists

This

Whispering

She has a song that leaked a few months ago that was recorded around 2009/2010 where she disses Gaga.

It's called So Legit. Google it if you want. It starts with "Stefani, you suck" :toofunny:

:eek: Um....what was the reasoning/purpose behind that? Did Gaga say something about Lana, diss her or something, before this song came out? 

Is this off topic? I can't tell anymore...

Should we discuss this in the random thread?

lordgagx

Is this the 389478274 blackout this era?

What are u talking about, she's tonight at capital FM and tomorrow on NRJ France

Not to mention that the tour begins soon

Archived