Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

If Gaga doesn't sing all ARTPOP songs, which will she sing?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

chloemily

If it was up to me I'd put DITD, Monster, Teeth, Scheisse, Electric Chapel and Judas on the setlist

But out of those I reckon she'd only maybe do Judas  :cry:

Doesn't stop me from dreaming though... Other than that probably the usual singles and maybe a couple album tracks but god knows which ones she'd choose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

Tbh I wouldn't be sad if she left off JnD and Fashion! in favour of DITD and Scheiße  :manicure:  :manicure:  :manicure:

I thought she didn't perform "Americano" nor "bloody Mary" though?

Thats why I said I expect most but not all.

She performed both Americano and Bloody Mary.

xxJohnWayne

If it was up to me I'd put DITD, Monster, Teeth, Scheisse, Electric Chapel and Judas on the setlist

But out of those I reckon she'd only maybe do Judas  :cry:

Doesn't stop me from dreaming though... Other than that probably the usual singles and maybe a couple album tracks but god knows which ones she'd choose

I completely agree with your Setlist choices...I love 'DITD', 'MONSTER' & 'JUDAS' SO much! I really hope she performs them! :)

All of ARTPOP except J&D (not because people don't like it, because it's a collab) and maybe Fashion! She'll probably sing JD,PF, BR, BTW, TEOG, and Y&I.

Azor Ahai

She will sing the whole ARTPOP album and then her earlier hits ( Bad Romance, Just Dance, Born this Way etc.)

All ARTPOP songs (except JND, can be used in interlude) + JD, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, BTW and TheEdge of Glory should be performed in my opinion. 20 songs = perfect.

seana39223

All ARTPOP + JD,PK,BR,BTW,TEOG + Broklyn Nights + 2 unheard songs; would be what I would want!

Archived