Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

If Gaga doesn't sing all ARTPOP songs, which will she sing?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I've read some people don't think she'll do them all, of your one of those people which do you expect?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think J&D has a low chance of being performed because it's a collab. Knowing Gaga tho, she'll perform it to say 'F*** YOU!' to the fans who hate it and show her 'diversity as a songwriter' :derpga:

Lana Winters

I think J&D has a low chance of being performed because it's a collab. Knowing Gaga tho, she'll perform it to say 'F*** YOU!' to the fans who hate it and show her 'diversity as a songwriter' :derpga:

MTE. :lmao:

Electric Venus

she will... im hoping for all ARTPOP songs, JD, PF, Paparazzi, BR, Born This Way, Judas, TEOG, You and I & Marry The Night, but its unlikely :(

She'll most likely perform all of the song from ARTPOP and maybe a few unreleased songs/Act II songs + Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and maybe The Edge of Glory. Or she may pull a Roseland and do a ton of old stuff as well.

I think that Jewels N' Drugs will most likely be shorted to cut out the rappers' portions, or at least that's what I would want unless T.I., Too $hort, or Twista happen to be with her at a few shows. I have a feeling Donatella or Fashion! maybe be shortened too.

drinkmytears

she will with her other singles/hits

I doubt she has time for 15 new songs, 4 singles from TF, 3 from TFM, and 5 from BTW. That would be 27 songs and she usually does like 10 less than that

Ladey Gagz

I doubt she has time for 15 new songs, 4 singles from TF, 3 from TFM, and 5 from BTW. That would be 27 songs and she usually does like 10 less than that

That's why put /hits :laughga:

Archived