💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

i just feel like the worst part of this video is there was no 'closure'. I'd be fine with her not releasing it if she just gave a reason or explanation. 

this. ill never be able to complete move until a) i see the video and/or b) she gives an explanation. not saying she needs to but yeah..

Well, hey, if your friends thought that...then it must be true! :roll: :smh:

She looked like a woman without make-up. That was her look for DWUW- stripped back and natural.

Natural =/= a teenager! Newsflash: Teenagers wear make-up, curl their hair and dress up!

Gaga's performance at UK X Factor back on October 27th:

Main-Gaga-2648346.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5770608/lady-gaga-debuts-venus-do-what-u-want-live-on-uk-x-factor-watch

This was BEFORE DWUW ever even impacted radio stations, and way before the video was filmed!

I can't find the pic I am talking about (which is from the video) and is NOT the one you are posting.

Look, it's cool for us to differ over what we think is acceptable/unacceptable re s-xual references being made in a video with a man who has been repeatedly accused of child s-x abuse and who has a public video of himself peeing on a 13 year old girl.

Gaga decided not to run with it. I dunno why, but my guess is that she didn't want to risk public backlash because the video would have coincided with that journalist's damning expose of R.Kelly.

there obviously leaking it on purpose

:usrs:

sure after all this time and all that promo for it MONTHS ago NOW is the perfect time to release it :coffee:

MahoganySnitch

I can't find the pic I am talking about (which is from the video) and is NOT the one you are posting.

Look, it's cool for us to differ over what we think is acceptable/unacceptable re s-xual references being made in a video with a man who has been repeatedly accused of child s-x abuse and who has a public video of himself peeing on a 13 year old girl.

Gaga decided not to run with it. I dunno why, but my guess is that she didn't want to risk public backlash because the video would have coincided with that journalist's damning expose of R.Kelly.

Has the Haus said anything to you?

No but I was the one who reported it to them and it was taken down immediately 

:rofl:

🌹 free britney 🌹

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

No but I was the one who reported it to them and it was taken down immediately.

Good job :yes:

I want her to put it out if she wants to, it's her decision, especially if it's as personal as we are lead to believe.

boobtank

party pooper

cometoogg

Does this mean it was being passed around the "superfans" because if it does I have had enough

the superfans gang #stopleaks #mothermarcesa #mothermaikeebesa #motherradioARTPOPesa

Edited by chilli

rivingtonrebels

the superfans gang #stopleaks #mothermarcesa #mothermaikeebesa #motherradioARTPOPesa

hahahahahaaa