Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

if that was a true description of what that video was about, then i think Gagz should distance herself from that creep Terry

Tbh if that description is real I don't want it to leak :eww:

It could hurt her at this point

And I'm afraid it is real. Cause Marc and Maikeeb and some other fans who took part of the shooting said how there were scenes where it looked like she was giving him a blowie and stuff. Although I find it so hard to believe why Gaga would do a video like that...like wtf. But maybe she really did and suddenly came to her senses or she was really doing it on purpose to piss her label off that they didn't let her release a song she really wanted to or idk.

Edited by Liisbet

Illuminati Freak

Who cares people get so uptight over s-x it's unreal. If GaGa wanted to act like a slut in the video good for her more power to her now leak it! 

freebit

Who cares people get so uptight over s-x it's unreal. If GaGa wanted to act like a slut in the video good for her more power to her now leak it!

That's not the issue, the issue is who she's s-xing up. She doesn't need anymore draggings from the media.

n0ne

Why is it just now leaking?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

That's not the issue, the issue is who she's s-xing up. She doesn't need anymore draggings from the media.

Hence the song's message

codymonster

This video looks hella cheap

Not you judging the music video on 10 seconds of lq scenes from a Snapchat video :rip:

Edited by codymonster

ULTRARTPOP

She'll get so much attention if that is true! Like miley with wrecking ball!

RELEASE THIS VIDEO AND GET DAT #1 WITH STREAMING POINTS