Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

gagavsartpop

Can it just leak in full already...

People can get in a lot of trouble for leaking the full video. I bet they've already gotten in some trouble for posting previews.

People can get in a lot of trouble for leaking the full video. I bet they've already gotten in some trouble for posting previews.

Can Gaga leak the full video :emo:

codymonster

Okay ya little bottoms, somebody better leak this **** soon :miley:

Don't worry, I hear there is lots of a--l in prison :hor:

Edited by codymonster

seana39223

If gaga doesn't want us to see it there is a reason why; as much as I want to see it I hope it doesn't leak.

Can the title of the thread change until the video actually leaks? I get excited every time it gets busy.

BuzzcutSeason

Not true

a lot of times they leak things on purpose and in DWUWs case it seems planned. they missed the opportunity to release it and fans still want it, and by "leaking" it it doesn't have much hype build up. It releases and there's less complaints because it wasn't a planned release.

:usrs:

sure after all this time and all that promo for it MONTHS ago NOW is the perfect time to release it :coffee:

Referr to what i said above. and the point is there isn't a perfect time, so not world premiering it and doing it as a leak is a way to get it out without making a big deal with a current single out.

idk how to feel about this... from what  have heard of it part of me hopes it never sees the light of day...but the other part of me thinks it would have been epic if released at the right time when DWUW was popular

rivingtonreject

a lot of times they leak things on purpose and in DWUWs case it seems planned. they missed the opportunity to release it and fans still want it, and by "leaking" it it doesn't have much hype build up. It releases and there's less complaints because it wasn't a planned release.

Referr to what i said above. and the point is there isn't a perfect time, so not world premiering it and doing it as a leak is a way to get it out without making a big deal with a current single out.

idk.. if the leak was purposeful, her team wouldn't be taking down links like they currently are

Okay so you're saying she wants to release it

If she want to release it she's gonna release it and do it properly and add it to VEVO etc IMO, she's not gonna do something half assed.. she's only ever done what she's passionate about. if she's proud of it, she'll release it.. if she isn't, she wont.. She's not gonna half-release something or want a quiet release for anything she does.. she wants to make things to the best quality she can and have the most attention for whatever she's worked hard on..[otherwise she wouldn't release it] on everything she does IMO. She's not a wallflower with anything she does, she either states it loud and proud, or it's not happening.

Just the way I see it anyway...

I know she's released things like Cake in a mysterious way, and Stache.. but she still released them.. like whatever she releases or leaks.. I don't think it will ever be a quiet release and I just.. don't see her releasing a video because she doesn't want attention for it, because there will be attention for it anyway.

To your first point.. there was an opportunity to release it though.. but they just didn't jump at it

And if Gaga just had a change of heart that she likes the vid again all of a sudden and decided to release it now through a leak ... then Gaga... get yo sh*t tugevvuh :toofunny:

Edited by Hedi

I promise you it wasn't planned