Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Aura Demo and Judas.

I remember judas was released early due to leaks, and I rushed home soooo fast to hear, and it literally slayed my ears! One of my favourites!!

I was in Kenya on a school trip when I first heard the Aura Demo, and we had crappy internet connection, but I saw a thread with 'leak' in the title, and instantly rolled my eyes. Then I clicked on it, rolled my eyes again at the intro (which is now my favourite part of the song) and thought it definitely wasn't her. Then the verses and chorus kicked in and I was SLAYED! I couldn't play it on repeat though cause of the bad wifi, but it was such a great moment!

I'd also wanna go back and hear Telephone properly for the first time. I'd always kinda liked Gaga, but that song was something else. I kept on hearing short snippets of it on the radio, but never the full song, until I youtube'd it, and it pretty much slayed my existence.

G.U.Y., Mary Jane Holland, Venus, Marry The Night, The Edge Of Glory, Government Hooker, Judas, Scheiße, Bloody Mary were an awesome experience on first listen, it was priceless !

But really one song I'die for listening to the first time is Heavy Metal Lover, it was so special, so strange, a new dimension... :legend:

boobtank

Definitely Aura Demo and Judas.

I remember judas was released early due to leaks, and I rushed home soooo fast to hear, and it literally slayed my ears! One of my favourites!!

I was in Kenya on a school trip when I first heard the Aura Demo, and we had crappy internet connection, but I saw a thread with 'leak' in the title, and instantly rolled my eyes. Then I clicked on it, rolled my eyes again at the intro (which is now my favourite part of the song) and thought it definitely wasn't her. Then the verses and chorus kicked in and I was SLAYED! I couldn't play it on repeat though cause of the bad wifi, but it was such a great moment!

I'd also wanna go back and hear Telephone properly for the first time. I'd always kinda liked Gaga, but that song was something else. I kept on hearing short snippets of it on the radio, but never the full song, until I youtube'd it, and it pretty much slayed my existence.

Omg i remember those leaks hahahaa

Opulence

Aura, Judas and surprisingly J&D, i was so happy when she began singing it at swine fest because I had been waiting for a trap gaga song for years!

boobtank

Aura, Judas and surprisingly J&D, i was so happy when she began singing it at swine fest because I had been waiting for a trap gaga song for years!

:lolgaga:

boobtank

Hair. Still remember the feeling I got first listening to it, magical.

Didn't like hair the first time I heard it tbh

Archived