💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it seem like Gaga can't dance as well as she did during the MBT?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Mary Pain

I mean, that tours dancing >>>>> BTWB dancing and besides some Applause promo performances I don't think she has danced as well as she did then.

Anyone agree?

Maybe it was like that, because the show was meant to be different ?  :shrug:

(and she's dacing flawlessly in G.U.Y and in Roseland shows,  i prefer her to sing a little more)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And also, the hip thing is valid butk said during the BTWB as well, that took place before the hip tore.

It wasn't her hip that tore, but okay. Just because we didn't find out about her condition until late into the tour doesn't mean the pain wasn't there before-hand, and she never much explained that she had been in pain for several nights and the last show was the one that finally got her. 

Born To Slay

Maybe it was like that, because the show was meant to be different ?  :shrug:

(and she's dacing flawlessly in G.U.Y and in Roseland shows,  i prefer her to sing a little more)

Ummm wait s just because its a different show means that the dancing has to be not as good?

And I agree GUY at Roseland is good

It wasn't her hip that tore, but okay. Just because we didn't find out about her condition until late into the tour doesn't mean the pain wasn't there before-hand, and she never much explained that she had been in pain for several nights and the last show was the one that finally got her.

I don't think her hip hurt from April 2012 all the way to the end of the tour

Essence

Maybe it has to do with the severe weight gain.

She naturally aged and gained some weight but it's not that severe lol...

There were times when she was unhealthily skinny during TFM, but for the most part she kept a normal weight. She's slightly more curvaceous now and her body at the VMAs :legend: She's never looked better.

2010:

Lady+GaGa+performs+live+concert+Glasgow+

2013:

music-mtv-vma-2013-lady-gaga-2.jpg

How is that severe at all?

Mary Pain

Ummm wait s just because its a different show means that the dancing has to be not as good?

And I agree GUY at Roseland is good

Of course not ;),   maybe it is subjective.  But if you went to the show you will realize that maybe her objetive for the BTWB was to show her singing,  that for me it's better than in the previous tour :)

I think the ARTRAVE will be similar to the Monster Ball in choreography (meaning this will have a lead role)   and the singing will be a thousand times better,  Roseland is making her to be more trained and accustomed to perfoming :whitney:

That J

She's a singer not a dancer. I prefer her singing...let others dance. When Gaga dances, it's all hand motions, weaves and lighting. But it's cute so I forgive it.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived