Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it seem like Gaga can't dance as well as she did during the MBT?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yourfaves

I think she broke a bone or something and had to cancel a world tour that was in progress....  

Her Telephone vocals were TERRIBLE in the Monster Ball, but her dancing was great. In the BTWB it was the opposite and I prefer that.

what? she did great at the VMAs with Applause

but she has to keep it low on long shows because of the hip, its common sense

selfish tbh

tokyodisko

Generally "bad" choreography, weight fluctuations, her hip, and her giant wigs gets in the way sometimes I think. 

I've noticed her dancing isn't as strong as before too. 

Her Telephone vocals were TERRIBLE in the Monster Ball, but her dancing was great. In the BTWB it was the opposite and I prefer that.

I was pretty impressed with her vocals in TMB while she was doing such perfect choreography tbh. 

Stefani328

Maybe it has to do with the severe weight gain.

Are you talking about when she gained 25lbs or are you talking about now, because if you talking about now  :toofunny:

I don't think her dancing is worse, she was never that great but I do think the choreography she was and is currently being given is way more than she is capable of, the songs are really fast(for some reason her songs got faster on Born This Way, 130 bpm or higher), and I feel it is borderline dangerous for her(Judas, Schiebe, Applause, etc.). The choreography during the Monster Ball was simple, nothing too complex or demanding and she could handle all of it. It looked really great, it suited her well and she didn't have to strain vocally also all of the songs were slower than they are now. I actually prefer she has easier choreography, she looks better and sings better.

Shadow

She was dancing fine to me. In fact, she was s-xy and fun in the process. So, I'm more than satisfied, I'm impressed by her determination to put on a good show.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

disagree.. when she wants to she can dance amazingly well..

the g u y video is an example of that

Haldy

I think she's dancing better then I recall from the two MB's I attended and the scores of Youtube videos I've seen of them. Some of her BTW and BJAF, not to mention Schiesse performences, were absolutely amazing. Plus the new G.U.Y ones are brilliant, much better than she was for Judas for example.

zexion_armando

I wish every show had like 10 percent dancing.

Not here for her breathy vocals cause she wants to do choreo.

I'm here to listen to that angellic voice.

Archived