Princess Die

I lost my **** at the piano! Is that a two-year old? :lmao:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I lost my **** at the piano! Is that a two-year old? :lmao:

I'm guessing somebody touched one of the separate keyboards by accident? I don't know :wtfga:

3 points in and ready for more

I kinda hope she doesn't release a Roseland DVD, I feel like that would cut down the chances of an artRave DVD from happening ever. I can't see her releasing two performance shows on the market semi-close to one another.

Ladle Ghoulash

I hate this damn wig. Please bring back the wig she had from roseland day 1!

I hated that one, tbh. It looked like she just got out of the shower.

she really doesn't like to sing her chorus, does she? lol

It's just layered with a lot of higher harmonies, she just picks the lower harmony because I'm sure it's easier to maintain whilst moving.

What was the song they started to play at the end? It sounded lovely from the 2.7 seconds I heard.[/quote

The band freestyled a bit with the last few chords of Sexxx Dreams and Gaga did a few variations of "Tomorrow when I run into you" as she crossed over to the piano on the right hand extension of the stage with the subway car and the piano.

Ladle Ghoulash

not gonna lie, she needs to work on this song vocally. it's not strong at all. but i'm gonna excuse her as recovering from an illness. but it should be stronger. and she doesn't know where she wants to be singing. it's a mess. i'm sorry. i don't mean to be harsh. but honestly, she should have her part figured out by now. it sounds like she's winging it and hasn't practiced.

I don't see what everyone's issue is with the way she's currently doing it live. The verses, imo, sound great, I don't mind her singing the lower harmony on the chorus or her jumping up the octave for the "don't stop the party..." and I like her employing the harmony bits in the bridge. I was at this performance and I actually couldn't get over how great Sexxx Dreams sounded. I heard her play it at the artRAVE and it was good, but, here, I think the band (rogue pianist aside) sounded excellent and it definitely all sounded fuller and I think Gaga's voice sounded really fresh.

Cerny

I hate to say this, but it's official, she can't sing Sex Dreams live.   

Juanjo

Flaw-less! I cannot wait to hear this song live! I love the variation of "Tomorrow when I run into you," at the end. :legend: She should make an acoustic version, soon. 

Runway

I hate to say this, but it's official, she can't sing Sex Dreams live.

lol

Archived